Buhler Versatile Inc. is seeking an experienced Digital Marketing Specialist. Reporting to the Head of Marketing, you will be responsible for Versatile's online presence. Developing, overseeing and reporting on all digital experiences and campaigns including a robust social media presence, corporate website maintenance, email marketing, and dealer tools. This role will work across stakeholder groups to define and implement a strategy via PPC, SEO, social media, and paid search marketing campaigns. The Digital Marketing Specialist will lead numerous campaigns across different platforms and should be sophisticated and experienced in a variety of digital marketing automation tools, CRMs, and social media automation tools.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Craft engaging experiences across digital properties (website, email, social media, advertising) to increase traffic, followers, engagement and brand awareness.
- Develop, execute, and report on social media campaigns for Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Provide consistent and professional engagement while maintaining brand voice and identity throughout communications.
- Build, maintain and report on paid activities through Google tools and social media providing day-to-day management of campaigns, bid strategies, spend and optimization efforts to ensure KPIs are identified and aligned with business goals.
- Create custom campaigns and workflows in HubSpot that generate, engage and nurture leads.
- Maintain customer database and leads in CRM tools and lead capturing initiatives (HubSpot etc.)
- Lead digital projects from inception, through development, execution and launch.
- Manage website SEO improving performance and discoverability.
- Generate digital reports on the analytics of online activities, provide recommendations for improvements based on performance.
- Coordinate website updates for various departments, including job postings, product bulletins, news updates etc.
- Collaborate with the marketing team and other internal and external stakeholders to develop effective strategies that reflect the Versatile brand and contribute to business objectives.
Skills, Experience & Requirements:
- Ability to execute professionally on all job responsibilities listed above.
- Degree/Diploma in a field related to Marketing, Communications, Business or equivalent.
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in Digital Marketing.
- Proven track record for developing powerful digital experiences while ensuring consistent brand messaging and positioning across digital platforms.
- Mastery of corporate social media management, PPC, SEM and SEO principles and best practices.
- Individuals that are Google certified (Ads, Search, Analytics) will be given preference.
- Experience using HubSpot is an asset.
- Excellent organizational skills, the ability to multi-task and an eye for detail.
- Strong time-management, scheduling and planning skills.
- Superior analytic skills and the ability to interpret data to inform decisions.
- Clear and effective communication skills with internal and external parties.
- Motivated self-starter that can work independently and collaborate as part of a team.