What is the opportunity?
The Market Services Production Associate is responsible for production of marketing materials for the purpose of promoting the RBC Global Asset Management US (GAM-US) investment management capabilities and facilitating the firm's sales and marketing efforts.
What will you do?
- Develop and maintain quarterly pitchbooks, product sheets, commentaries and other marketing collateral for priority strategies
- Develop and produce new marketing presentations in cooperation with sales, marketing and compliance personnel
- Collaborate with Marketing Services team to develop and produce appropriate graphic design and ensure quality and consistency within brand standards
- Work with Marketing Services Manager to create new projects or complete projects already in the pipeline
- Participate in multiple, simultaneous projects and effectively communicate project status, issues, and resolutions
- Research and select photos, video stills, typography and other design components
What do you need to succeed?
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2+ years of experience in graphic design field (demonstrated design skill)
- Financial industry experience preferred
- Proficiency in MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word), Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Ability to work in fact-paced environment with tight deadlines
- Great organizational skills, strong project management skills and ability to multitask several different types of projects at one time
What's in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including great benefits, annual incentive program and recognition
- Leaders who support your development
- A dynamic, collaborative, and high-performing team
- Opportunities to do challenging work and grow your career
- Work-life integration
- Positive work culture emphasizing diversity and inclusion, volunteerism and community involvement
Address: 155 Wellington St
Work Hours/Week: 37.5
Work Environment: Office
Employment Type: Regular
Career Level: Experienced Hire/Professional
Pay Type: Hourly
Position Level: PL10
Required Travel(%): 0-25
People Manager: No
Application Deadline: 05/14/2021
Req ID: 356663