- Job Title: Inside Sales
- Cyber Security (CyberRes)
Job Function: Selling Micro Focus CyberRes solutions (All 4 product lines: SecOps, Data Security, App Security, Zero Trust)
- Job Location: Toronto
- Ideal Candidate Profile: Software Business Dev Rep / Inside Sales Role experience (0 to 3 years)
- Requisition Number: 7019262
Inside Sales Representatives are responsible for leading pursuit in their assigned focus areas. Collaborates with and supports Account Managers and provides specialist expertise within the sales team. Drives proactive campaigns to build the pipeline, uses specialized knowledge and skills to prospect, qualify, negotiate and create sales opportunities.
- Actively prospects within accounts to discover or cultivate solutions sales opportunities within the area of technical specialty (in close cooperation with the account manager.
- Formulate and expand solutions to generate additional product or service attachments and up sell revenue.
- Establish a professional, working, and consultative, relationship with the client, by developing a core understanding of the unique business needs of
the client within their industry.
- Work with the client up to IT management level.
- Contribute to building of the pipeline by generating leads and referrals and new customer opportunities within specialty area.
- Interface with both internal and external/industry experts to anticipate customer needs and facilitate solutions development.
- Build sales readiness and reduce client learning curve through effective knowledge transfer in area of specialization.
Education and Experience Required:
- University or Bachelor's degree preferred. Demonstrated achievement of progressively higher quota, diversity of business customer and higher level customer interface.
- Detailed knowledge of key customer types or customers on given products.
- Typical Experience: Recent Grad and up to 3 years of experience in specialty sales.
Knowledge and Skills:
- In depth knowledge about product, service, solution and differentiators between own offerings and what competitor's offerings.
- Applies specialized technical product/service/ solution knowledge in working with account teams to screen and prioritize multiple leads for feasibility.
- Use knowledge in specialty, and consultative selling skills, to proactively help customers with making IT business decisions.
- Assesses solution feasibility from a technical and business perspective to determine "qualify-in"/"qualify-out" status
- Solid communication and presentation skills within IT at the manager level.
- Conceptualizes and articulates well-targeted solutions in area of specialty
- product, service, solution
- from proposal to contract sign- off.
- Have enough knowledge about a product, service or solution to be able to qualify a deal.
- Opportunity prospecting as related to specialty area and in expanding existing client business, in order to generate leads/referrals to account team.
- Maintain knowledge of industry trends, associated solutions, and key partner/ISV solutions.
- Regular use of Sales Force updating deal profile and forecasting accurately.
Micro Focus is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Prospective employees will receive consideration without discrimination because of race, colour, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship or any other legally protected status