Stryker is one of the world's leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make healthcare better. We offer innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes. We are proud to be named one of the World's Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine. Learn more about our award-winning organization by visiting stryker.com
Sales Representative, Joint Replacement & Trauma and Extremities
Who we want:
- Self-directed imitators. People who take ownership of their work and need no prompting to drive productivity, change, and outcomes.
- Dedicated achievers. People who thrive in a fast-paced environment and will stop at nothing to ensure a project is complete and meets regulations and expectations.
- Teammates. Partners who listen to ideas, share thoughts and work together to move the business forward.
- Mission-driven salespeople. Fiercely intense representatives with an unparalleled work ethic and drive to live out their purpose of changing people's lives and making healthcare better.
What you will do:
- You are directly responsible for the promotion and sale of Stryker products
- You will educate and inform doctors, nurses, and appropriate staff personnel as to the proper use and maintenance of Stryker Products
- You will direct product evaluations in operating rooms and office settings
- You may assist in the preparation and operation of trade shows, conventions, and/or clinical meetings
- You will keep Manager informed of territory progress on a regular basis
- You will solve product problems for customers in an expeditious fashion
- You will manage and maintain a sample inventory of products
- You must understand and adhere to all operating room and pertinent Occupational Health and Safety Act guidelines when conducting a product evaluation
- You have the necessary authority to execute above mentioned job responsibilities, and will have authority to carry out specific responsibilities defined by quality system documents
- You have authority to recommend and initiate preventative and correction action with regard to product non-conformances and quality system activities
- Other duties as assigned by Manager
What you need:
- Bachelor's degree required
- 2+ years of experience in Medical Device Sales
- Strong inter-personal communication skills
- Excellent time management, project management, reports and budget, and customer service skills.
- Knowledge of marketing, market research, new product development, new product introduction, P/L management, and field testing.
What We Offer
- A winning team driven to achieve our mission and deliver remarkable results
- Quality products that improve the lives of customers and patients
- Ability to discover your strengths, follow your passion and own your own career
Stryker is one of the world's leading medical technology companies and together with our customers, we are driven to make healthcare better. The Company offers a diverse array of innovative medical technologies, including reconstructive, medical and surgical, and neurotechnology and spine products to help people lead more active and more satisfying lives. Stryker products and services are available in over 100 countries. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Know someone at Stryker?
Be sure to have them submit you as a referral prior to applying for this position. Learn more about our employee referral program.