Professional Development Opportunities
Purplebricks is committed to the safety of our employees and all candidates. Due to the current COVID-19 circumstances, all interviews with selected candidates will be conducted virtually. This opportunity involves working remotely and will require a reliable internet connection and a private workspace on a regular basis.
Who are we?
Purplebricks is a full-service real estate brokerage providing services to home buyers and sellers in Ontario, Alberta, and Manitoba.
With our honest, innovative approach to real estate, working at Purplebricks allows people to have a positive impact on the lives of others. We proudly help Canadian home sellers save thousands of dollars in commission, and give home buyers thousands in cash back, all while providing them with a high-quality real estate experience.
What you will do:
- Effectively listening and communicating with potential customers and setting up meetings with Real Estate Salespersons
- Responding to calls and emails and online inquiries as appropriate
- Follow up accordingly with potential customers
- Schedule and reschedule and cancel appointments and consultations
- Gather and input accurate customer information and ensure CRM is updated regularly
- Redirect any applicable calls to other departments as required
- Communication regarding appointment preparation and expectations
- 2+ years in an inside sales role. Call center sales experience would be considered an asset
- Need to be agile and have the ability to adapt to a changing environment
- we are constantly innovating
- A strong desire to exceed sales targets
- a real go-getter!
- Bilingual (French) is an asset
What we provide:
- Salary Range: $45,000
- Advanced technology and tools for working remotely.
- Paid vacations so you can recharge.
- Health & wellness benefits because your health is important to us.
- Branded vehicle program.
- Paid professional fees and dues.
- Rewarding career opportunities for advancement with performance incentives.
- Training, coaching, and professional development opportunities because we set you up for success!
- The opportunity to work alongside a team of dedicated professionals.
Purplebricks is committed to providing accessible employment practices and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion. Our employees are our greatest asset and each employee's cultural differences, life experiences, self-expression, and unique capabilities are what build our company culture and success. If you require accommodation due to disability during any stage of the recruitment process, please notify Human Resources at 1-866-336-9637, ext. 7576.