Req ID: 128624
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Business Sys. Analysis Specialist to join our team in Winnipeg, Manitoba (CA-MB), Canada (CA).
Senior Business Analyst
Our Winnipeg office is currently seeking Senior Business Analysts that can lead teams, become the trusted advisor to our clients, and communicate requirements and specifications to all relevant parties in order to achieve success at each project stage.
Your opportunity to work on a diverse and broad spectrum of projects, and be offered training and development that ensures your success will be things you can look forward to from NTT Data Services.
In the role of Senior Business Analyst, you would work as part of a multidisciplinary project team to plan, design, develop and implement comprehensive business solutions in response to client needs. Your knowledge of methods and techniques for business analysis and demonstrated skill in their application to solve business problems are your passion. You work effectively and efficiently, whether you are working independently, as a team member or as a team leader. You're adaptable and resourceful, and tailor your approach to fit different organizational cultures.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Understand business problems and opportunities in the context of the requirements and recommend solutions that enable the client to achieve business objectives.
- Provide a liaison among stakeholders to elicit, analyze, communicate and validate requirements for improvements to business processes, policies and information systems.
- Provide proven expertise in business analysis to project teams that may be comprised of client personnel, Sierra Systems staff, and other business and IT professionals.
- Prepare project deliverables in accordance with best practices in business analysis and established project quality criteria.
- Apply professional knowledge, experience and best practices to enable the project team to achieve project objectives.
- Prepare and present recommendations to client executives and senior managers, internal and external stakeholders, and Sierra Systems management.
- Contribute to the development of project proposals.
Professional Qualifications & Experience
- Commitment to excellence, self-motivated, passionate, empathetic, and a consultative approach
- University degree or college diploma relevant to business analysis or equivalent education and experience. CBAP certification is a strong asset.
- Minimum eight years in the IT industry with a minimum of six years of experience as a Business Analyst.
- Demonstrated experience in applying business analysis best practices (BABOK).
- Proven analytical and leadership skills in projects delivering IT-based business solutions.
- Proven ability to support the team and help where/when needed
- a hands-on approach.
- A client-focused mindset, delivering superior customer results and service.
- Experience building strong working relationships with business and IT stakeholders.
- Strong facilitation and presentation capabilities, combined with consensus building skills.
- Desire to excel in a fast-paced, dynamic and complex environment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.