We're looking for a Sales Operations Specialist to help us make it as easy as possible for our customers to renew their contracts and navigate the perilous waters of contracts and financial terms. You'll be working with the Contract Operations team, reporting to the Manager, Contract Operations, but working closely with the VP, Customer Success, their management team, and the legal team and finance, to meet the needs of the global Customer Success team. While based in Hootsuite's Vancouver office (post COVID-19) , you will report to Manager, Contract Operations.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Work closely with our customer success team to ensure the database of current contracts and renewal opportunities is maintained accurately
- Keep track of the contractual requirements for annual renewals. Work with customer success management to forecast renewals and confirmation of renewals in a reliable time frame in order to meet quarterly goals
- Drive process to scale globally to ensure renewal targets are met with consistency across our global business
- Provide recommendations to internal stakeholders on streamlining process to support the automation of the renewals process
- Work closely with sales and customer success leads and management in ensuring renewal and invoicing timelines are met.Work with Contract Operations team to implement process changes relating to customer success procedures, both internally within the team and within the CRM system.
- Liaise with the Customer Success team in EMEA, APAC and LATAM regions to ensure continuity of processes and reporting
- Remain dedicated to accuracy in data checking, calculations, and data entry. Work calmly under pressure and against deadlines to meet month and quarter end timelines.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- Ample experience in a B2B Sales Operations role, including order processing, sales administration, renewals operations, invoicing, and revenue recognition policies. Experience in SaaS and professional services sales is a bonus, as is experience working directly with customers, including finance, legal, and software purchasing departments.
- Software: quote-to-cash, CRM, finance systems, Salesforce, Netsuite
- Accountability: holds self and others accountable to meet commitments
- Commitment to Results: consistently achieves results, demonstrating high performance, and challenging self and others to deliver results
- Customer Focus: demonstrates a desire to proactively help and serve internal/external customers meet their needs
- Open Communication: clearly conveys thoughts, both written and verbally, listening attentively and asking questions for clarification and understanding
- Problem Solving: uses an organized and logical approach to find solutions to complex problems. Looks beyond the obvious to understand the root cause of problems
- Process/Project Management: skilled at figuring out and managing the processes and timelines necessary to get work accomplished
WHO YOU ARE:
- Tenacious. You are determined to succeed, and you are motivated by the success of customers, colleagues and the community.
- Curious. You are always learning and seeking ways to make things better.
- Conscientious. You keep your promises, taking your commitments to others seriously, and you have strong integrity.
- Humble. You lead with humility and empathy, respecting and learning from the perspectives of others.
Share our values: We champion the power of human connection. We're united globally by our shared values of innovation, grit, humility, and passion for customer success.
Make an impact: Working at the speed of social, we create value for our customers by delivering solutions that power relationships at scale. Our pace of work enables fast learning and fosters an environment where you can stretch yourself and make an impact.
Learn and grow: We're committed to growing the capabilities of our people. We are building a learning community where you can work with diverse individuals, explore new ways of thinking, and expand your capabilities. Our employees are teachers and learners who work out loud and share their knowledge to enhance each other's growth.
We are dedicated to building a diverse community, one where employees feel a sense of belonging, and are valued for their contributions and the perspectives they bring. Our purpose is to champion the power of human connection and the heart of connection is inclusion. You belong here.
Accommodations will be provided as requested by candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.