The mission of the Marketing Department is to create global recognition for Aritzia and its exclusive brands.
As a member of the eCommerce Marketing Department, you will be part of the team responsible for delivering a world class customer experience at Artizia.com. As a Sr. Director, eCommerce Marketing, you will partner closely with the eCommerce business team to increase customer traffic and drive transactions at Aritza.com, using innovative and brand-propelling marketing strategies. And, with the skills you gain in this role, the opportunities are endless
- from a rewarding career in eCommerce Marketing to continued growth and development with Aritzia.
As the Sr. Director, eCommerce Marketing you will lead the team to:
- To engage our customer throughout the customer journey, with considered Marketing at all stages.
- To elevate the client experience and position Aritzia as a world-class retailer online.
- To ensure an elevated and optimized journey throughout our website.
- Work with the appropriate Business Support partners to seamlessly lead the day-to-day function of the department in support of corporate objectives, while enabling progressive career development and an incredible employee experience
The Sr. Director, eCommerce Marketing has:
- A commitment to learn, apply, champion, and enrich Aritzia's Values, Business and People Leadership principles
- The drive to take on new challenges with the self-motivation for continuous personal and team development
- An ability to set the standard for operations, investing in world-class processes to boost team and business results
- The skills to collaborate strategically with cross-functional partners in the pursuit of shared business outcomes
- The ability to set clear objectives and inspire the team to reach their highest potential
- The leadership qualities to design a vision and strategy that motivates the team
- World class skills and/or education that are an asset to perform in the role and the commitment to continuously learn and develop oneself and inspire growth in others
- A dedication to quality and investing in results that add value to the business at all times
- A proactive and entrepreneurial sense of urgency and ability to prioritize important work
- A keen eye for identifying and evaluating new business opportunities
- A deep understanding and commitment for the industry in which we operate
- An industry connector building relationships and bringing learnings in-house
Some of the industry-leading benefits you will receive working at Aritzia:
- A-OK Commissary & Café
- Our in-office, world-class bistro and café
- The SET
- Our in-house gym, with state-of-the art equipment and custom classes
- Aspirational Workspace
- Every detail is considered to connect to the energy of the culture
- Dog Friendly Office
- Bring your best friend to work
- Facilities include private parent's room, bike storage rooms, and shower facilities with complimentary conveniences
- Product Discount
- Our famous product discount, online and in store
- A multitude of other perks like dry-cleaning, hotel and restaurant discounts, self-care promos, on-site medical care and more.
- Health & Safety
- Industry-leading health and safety precautions, including on-site screenings, mask and distancing protocols, and cleaning supplies
Head to our About Us for the scoop on who we are and what we do.
Aritzia is an Equal Opportunity employer. Aritzia believes in providing an inclusive workplace where all individuals have opportunity to succeed.
We are committed to doing so by providing accessible employment practices. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and applicants are asked to make their accommodation needs known .