Requisition ID: 104167
Join a purpose driven winning team, committed to results, in an inclusive and high-performing culture.
The Digital Marketing Journey Manager works closely with marketing teams, business stakeholders, and digital subject matter experts in planning and executing end to end digital marketing campaigns and projects across organic, owned and paid channels.
In this role, the manager is the primary contact for business line and marketing teams requiring digital support to drive growth through product acquisition, engagement and adoption, product optimization, project support, operations and brand building objectives that help add value for the customer and meet demand. The manager works with marketing & business lines to gather and determine program needs and requirements for digital channels (owned and paid) and collaborates with subject matter experts in a dedicated squad to generate an integrated digital plan. Digital channels are inclusive of Scotia Online Communications Centre, Scotia mobile banking application, banner and text ads, A/B multivariate testing and sales modules within the sites, ABM targeted marketing, email targeted marketing and all paid media channels.
This role requires a strong ability to manage and prioritize support for multiple initiatives and needs a high level of coordination and attention to detail. Ongoing interaction with marketing peers and internal business line customers is also critical.
- Champions a customer-first strategic approach coordinating cross-functional digital teams in the creation and flawless execution of end to end digital marketing strategy across organic, owned and paid digital channels for specific lines of business
- Focuses on a seamless customer journey, ensuring consistent messaging from one touchpoint to the other to provide an optimal brand and customer experience.
- Responsible for planning and executing across the authenticated digital channel (Scotia Online, Mobile banking application, ABM)
- Oversees and supports a project team that executes across other digital channels (.COM & Paid) in customer acquisition, sales, engagement and adoption campaigns for assigned business lines
- Delivers post-campaign analysis and insights of marketing campaigns through the creation of dashboards and campaign reports by working closely with analysts and project teams.
- Proactively identifies and recommends future campaigns and initiative improvements through active awareness by staying ahead of emerging customer needs and consumer research.
- Has a high-level understanding of digital marketing tactics, channel metrics, industry best practices, and A/B/multivariate test results
- Aids in the preparation of reports for management and business lines detailing campaign performance with insights and recommendations for future consideration that add value for the customer.
- Provides input to help support the strategy for evolving the authenticated & unauthenticated digital banking channels
- Participates in agile squads/sprints as a Subject Matter Expert to help shape and develop new functionality, user experiences, customer journeys and other initiatives to meet customer demands and drive sales, online and mobile banking adoption and customer engagement initiatives.
- Leads all campaign testing activities across channels, including coordinating campaign launch dates, optimizing marketing calendar, as well as responsible for all escalations related to operational activities.
- Formal post-secondary education
- Minimum of 3-4- years of digital direct to consumer marketing experience
- Strong initiative, forward thinking and creative problem-solving skills with the ability to create or stimulate integrated cross-disciplinary strategic marketing solutions.
- Detail oriented, exceptionally organized, strong project management skills
- Fluent in platform with various ad technologies
- Experienced working with external agencies, B2B and B2C marketing, digital marketing and new marketing trends
Location(s): Canada : Ontario : Toronto
Scotiabank is a leading bank in the Americas. Guided by our purpose: "for every future", we help our customers, their families and their communities achieve success through a broad range of advice, products and services, including personal and commercial banking, wealth management and private banking, corporate and investment banking, and capital markets.
At Scotiabank, we value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the Bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format documents, ASL Interpreter, or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know. If you require technical assistance, please click here. Candidates must apply directly online to be considered for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at Scotiabank; however, only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.