By joining Adi, you will be joining one of the elite, fastest growing and most innovative real estate development and investment companies in Canada. We are an entrepreneurial, energetic, visionary, and high-performance team focused on our customers first, while delivering and upholding the highest standard in everything we do. We invest in continuous improvement, learning, self-development and growth. If you are creative and have organizational, sales and marketing, and leadership skills, are passionate about real estate like we are, and want to join a fast paced, high powered team, then you are who we're looking for.
We are looking for a self-motivated, career driven SVP of Sales and Marketing to work on multiple exciting landmark projects in the Toronto core and surrounding GTA. Reporting to the CEO/COO, you will be a part of the leadership team responsible for creating the sales and marketing vision and strategy and will oversee the work of the Marketing team.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Drive, evolve and create the vision, strategic plans and theme for each new community. In this role you will focus on driving results on projects through the siting, construction, opening and closing of sales centers and model homes.
- Identify broad product opportunities in new communities and provide recommendations to the Land Development team to maximize the revenue/absorption potential at due diligence and pre-planning stages.
- Direct and oversee market research and analysis to identify market trends for the introduction of new product, and for the ongoing product planning for all of the communities.
- Lead Sales team to deliver on sales objective achievement while continually monitoring opportunities to provide the optimum balance between maximizing profit while maintaining acceptable sales velocities.
- Actively lead, develop and inspire a team of professionals focused on achieving results, continuously improving how we work and attaining our organization's goals.
- Oversee market analyses (incl monthly competitive analysis for all current projects, proforma and preliminary feasibility budget, and proposed revenues and design features). You will dig deep into the data leveraging lessons learned to develop new product lines.
- Produce and adhere to marketing budgets on a project-by-project basis and monitors all budget variances on a quarterly basis.
- Manage all Purchase and Sale Agreements and related documents, including signatory responsibilities, from point of sale through to closing, to ensure accuracy and conformance to Adi's sales policies.
- Establish effective advertising, communication and public relations programs, and monitor these programs' practices and effectiveness to ensure that company strategies and goals are achieved.
- Be the steward of the Adi Brand in the marketplace, monitoring all representations of the brand internally and externally in keeping with established brand guidelines.
- Other duties as required.
What You Bring:
- Must have a degree in Business (Bcomm, BBA, MBA).
- Have 15+ years' progressive experience in Real Estate sales or marketing.
- Have 15+ years' experience in a progressive management role with proven success in sales management results and have had success in leading and executing on strategic corporate initiatives.
- Are experienced working in the residential homebuilding industry.
- Have demonstrated experience and effectiveness in building, developing and engaging individuals and teams to a high level of continuous performance.
- Are able to establish credibility, trust and build relationships with people of all levels of an organization.
- Have excellent communication, leadership, people management and presentation skills with an ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in diverse communities.
- Have a proven track record of continuous learning mindset and behavior.
- Are results driven with a strong work ethic and a ?hands on' approach.
Who We Are:
Founded in 2007, Adi Development Group is one of Canada's leading, most innovative real estate development and investment companies. We have developments spanning the GTA with over $2 Billion currently under development and growing.
At Adi Development Group, each endeavour begins with an unrelenting commitment to master the extraordinary. From selecting only those locations that represent exceptional value, to forward-thinking designs and quality-driven buildings that enhance each community, to engaging partners that share our quest for excellence
- this philosophy is evident in all that we do.
From real estate investment, to planning, design, building and management, the Adi team takes pride in bringing passion and energy to every step of the process. It's a philosophy that continues to drive our residential and commercial real estate endeavors throughout the GTA. While others prefer to strive for the exceptional, we actually use it as our starting point. Build from there, and remarkable results can't help but follow.
Adi Development Group is committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a team that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. Adi Development Group is committed to creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential. We hire based on merit and are committed to the principle of equity in employment. We welcome diversity and encourage applications from all qualified individuals. As part of our commitment to accessibility for all persons with disabilities, Adi Development Group will, upon the request of the applicant, provide accommodation during the recruitment process to ensure equal access to applicants with disabilities. If you are selected for an interview and you require accommodation, please inform Human Resources.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $160,000.00 per year
- Bonus pay
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Monday to Friday