You have a passion for cars and the automotive industry or sales.
You love talking to new people and building relationships.
You are a driven person and enjoy a challenge.
You are motivated by reaching set targets and goals.
You are looking to join an amazing team of people to grow with.
If this sounds like you, you could be the newest Sales Consultant to join our team!
We want to hear from you!!
The Palladino Auto Group started as a family business and maintains the foundation values as it grew from 1, to the current 10 locations across Ontario. Our teams work together like family and are a close group. We are looking for great people who want to work for an organization with a dynamic like this. We work hard, we work smart, and we have fun doing it!
With the Palladino Auto Group, you will be supported, challenged, and inspired by your team.
What is it?
Sales Consultants are experts on their product, and are responsible for fostering relationships with their customers, while working to provide the best customer experience possible. This role is a challenging and rewarding position, the commission-based pay offers a high earning potential for motivated team members.
Summary of Position:
- Engaging with Customers who are purchasing or leasing a vehicle
- Present and demonstrate products and features
- Brand and product expertise
- Professionally and knowledgably transitioning the customer to the business office
- Field customer questions regarding the process in a manner that is professional and knowledgeable
What can I expect?
Sales Consultants joining our team are fully trained on the processes and software they will be using. Beginning with learning about each department in the dealership to understand how they work together and play a role in the sales process. Extensive product knowledge training (which will be ongoing) is provided from both the brand represented and Auto Group Coaches. Our teams work together and learn from the best mentors in the industry. A significant amount of learning occurs from senior team members who have developed their skills, have extensive experience, and readily share their expertise.
This position is fast paced, especially during the peak season. The sales teams work 5 shifts a week from Monday to Saturday, with one late shift scheduled per week.
A primary objective of the Palladino Auto Group is to develop our team members. Dedicated to providing training and development opportunities, we provide an opportunity for individuals to build careers.
What do I need?
- high school diploma
- OMVIC certification, which is a mandatory certification for all vehicle dealers and salespersons in Ontario. You can learn more about it and how to get it, here: https://www.omvic.on.ca/portal/DealersSalespersons/Education/CertificationCourse.aspx
Some of the things that will make you successful in this position are:
- Upbeat, outgoing personality and a positive attitude
- Multitasking ability
- Customer focused, with customer service experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Willingness to learn and accept coaching
- Engaging team player, focused on individual growth and overall team growth
- Having any experience in sales is an asset
- High earning potential: commission-based pay and bonus program
- Comprehensive Benefits Package for full time employees
- Professional Development and Training Opportunities
- Employee Purchase Program
- Employee & Family Assistance Program
- Employee Perks Program
- Corporate Discounted Membership with Good Life Fitness
- Discounted Home & Auto Insurance
- Employee Purchase Program with Telus
The Palladino Auto Group welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
For more information, please visit: https://hr4.com/careers/palladino/