The mission of the Communications Department is to inform and engage business and industry partners of influence in the community to promote Aritzia's interests.
As a leader in the Corporate Communications Department, you will lead the charge in liaising with business and industry specific media, while connecting with and informing Aritzia's industry, government, and community partners. As the Sr. Director, Corporate Communications, you will play a pivotal role in sharing Aritzia's story with partners of influence in the community through media relations, public affairs, and other stakeholder messaging. With your valuable contribution to the business in this role, the opportunities are endless
- from a rewarding career in Media Relations to continued growth and development with Aritzia.
As the Sr. Director, Corporate Communications , you will lead the team to:
- Establish Aritzia's communications strategy and elevate communications across all corporate audiences
- Share our business story while cultivating strong relationships with media and key stakeholders
- Build support for our organizational agenda while engaging and cultivating key government and industry stakeholders
- Support departments with their respective external community connections and business relationships.
- Work with the appropriate Business Support partners to seamlessly lead the day-to-day function of the department in support of corporate objectives, while enabling progressive career development and an incredible employee experience
The Sr. Director, Corporate Communications has:
- A commitment to learn, apply, champion, and enrich Aritzia's Values, Business and People Leadership principles
- The drive to take on new challenges with the self-motivation for continuous personal and team development
- The leadership qualities to design a vision and strategy that motivates the team
- The ability to set clear objectives and inspire the team to reach their highest potential.
- Proven and best-in-class skills, education, and/or applicable certifications in North American business and news media and the commitment to continuously learn and develop oneself and inspire growth in others
- A dedication to quality and investing in results that add value to the business at all times
- A proactive and entrepreneurial sense of urgency and ability to prioritize important work
- A keen eye for identifying and evaluating new business opportunities.
- The skills to collaborate strategically with cross-functional partners in the pursuit of shared business outcomes
Some of the industry-leading benefits you will receive working at Aritzia:
- A-OK Commissary & Café
- Our in-office, world-class bistro and café
- The SET
- Our in-house gym, with state-of-the art equipment and custom classes
- Dog Friendly Office
- Bring your best friend to work
- Health & Safety
- Industry-leading health and safety precautions, including on-site screenings, mask and distancing protocols, and cleaning supplies
- Facilities include private parent's room, bike storage rooms, and shower facilities with complimentary conveniences
- Product Discount
- Our famous product discount, online and in store
- Aspirational Workspace
- Every detail is considered to connect to the energy of the culture
- A multitude of other perks like dry-cleaning, hotel and restaurant discounts, self-care promos, on-site medical care and more.
Head to our About Us for the scoop on who we are and what we do.
Aritzia is an Equal Opportunity employer. Aritzia believes in providing an inclusive workplace where all individuals have opportunity to succeed.
We are committed to doing so by providing accessible employment practices. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and applicants are asked to make their accommodation needs known .