At Jungle Scout, we are on a mission to empower entrepreneurs and brands to grow successful e-commerce businesses, and we provide the industry-leading data, powerful tools, and resources they need.
We're growing and we are looking to add a Product Marketing Manager, Enterprise to our fast-paced and customer-oriented Marketing team.
We are a remote-first company and looking to hire this person anywhere between the PST
- EST timezone.
Interested in learning more? Let's get into the details:
In the Product Marketing Manager role, you will:
- Lead go-to-marketing efforts for product launches
. Work cross-functionally to enable Sales, Customer Success, and Marketing teams to maximize awareness, demand generation, and closed sales.
- Support sales efforts. You will be owning and updating the enterprise sales playbook, sales training documentation, performing sales training for the sales team, creating customer facing collateral (white papers, case studies ,etc).
- Evangelizing. You will be at the front-lines representing Jungle Scout, engaging with our audience as an expert on the Jungle Scout platform and thought leader in the industry. Responsibilities will include writing article content, attending industry events, and representing the company in public speaking engagements.
- Developing customer & market insights.
You will partner with Sales, UX, Product, and Customer Success teams to lead customer conversations which will inform messaging, marketing content, and go to market planning. You will also lead market & competitor research activities and develop insights to share with the team, with deliverables that include battlecards and competitive positioning reports.
- Enhance customer engagement and adoption. You will work closely with the Customer Success team to support them with content, presentation assets, and other materials. You will ensure that positioning and messaging is both compelling and reflective of the promise we can deliver to customers and end users.
- Influencing the product roadmap. Your insights on the customer, our competitors, and the overall market will help inform what new features or enhancements will provide value to our customer and help drive Jungle Scout's growth.
We want you on the team ASAP if you:
- Have a track record in Enterprise B2B marketing, bonus points if you're coming from SaaS.
- Have collaborated with Sales, Customer Success and Marketing teams.
- Have owned the sales playbook, represented the voice of the customer, and partnered with product managers to bring a new feature to market successfully.
- Are strategic and want to WIN!
- Are a great communicator. You're able to confidently present to a crowd of 1 or 1,000, you are persuasive whether you are speaking and writing, you are a great listener, and you are able to instill trust with people you interact with.
Working at Jungle Scout
- The BEST team.
- Remote-first culture.
- International Retreats.
- Access to Jungle Scout tools & experts.
- Performance Bonus.
- Flexible Vacation.
- Comprehensive Health Benefits & Retirement Program.
We prioritize Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
At Jungle Scout, we hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it's the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger.
Jungle Scout is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
All offers of employment at Jungle Scout are contingent upon clear results of a comprehensive background check. Background checks will be conducted on all final candidates prior to start date.