As a Designer, you will be responsible for the look and feel of our products. You must be able to gracefully walk the fine line between art and function. Your designs must achieve the creative vision while also intuitively meeting the functional requirements.
- outstanding design abilities
- a sound understanding of and belief in user-centered design
- ability to voice and share creative design solutions/ideas
- strong communication skills
- a productive, deadline-focused work attitude
- an ability to accept and incorporate critism to improve your designs
- strong team/collaboration skills
- a detail oriented mindset
- expert-level ability with design and production tools
- Adobe Creative Suite
- HTML, CSS
- Apple Final Cut Studio
- ability to technically implement a design
- knowledge of cross-browser and cross-platform design constraints and workarounds
A degree or diploma in graphic design or human factors is desired but a demonstrable combination of education and experience would be considered.