Join the KBL Team!
KBL Environmental Ltd. (KBL) is a Canadian business providing customers with waste management services and systems. We have proudly developed a culture of safety excellence, delivering quality of services with a reputation for innovation.
Our team consists of a group of like-minded individuals driven by the desire to excel in their role and provide innovative environmental solutions. Our team is rooted in our core values of being diligent, resourceful, and responsible. These values drive the day-to-day operations at KBL and help to ensure our services are delivered with care and conscientiousness. To learn more about KBL please visit our website at www.kblenv.com.
If you are driven, innovative, and inspired individual you might just be the perfect fit!
We are currently seeking to add a Marketing & Communications Specialist to join our team
Job Type: Full Time
The Marketing and Communications Specialist is expected to assist development and maintenance of the KBL's corporate branding and communications. The position includes coordination of proposal writing, document generation and standardizing internal & external communications.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide communications expertise in the development of market access key messages/stories and other communications materials.
- Support RFP Searches, identification and coordination
- Organize and direct promotional events including but not limited to tradeshows, conferences and customer engagement events
- Write content for both print and Web including the company websites, print materials, digital campaigns, social media, video, photography, and other assets.
- Carries out brand-appropriate graphic design work in support of online, print and digital projects, including promotional materials such as brochures, posters, digital ads, newsletters, digital signs and other assets as needed.
- Develop, edit, proof and maintain written content for marketing collateral, proposal content, project sheets, award submissions, interviews and brochures
- Ensure content is comprehensive, competitive, client-specific and brand compliant
- Contribute to the generation, collection, dissemination, and storage of proposal related information
- Update tracking systems and tools with customer information, sales activities, and opportunity details to use for account planning purposes.
- Complete minor web updates and coordination of larger website changes
- Position requires a high level of initiative and a positive attitude
- 5 years experience in proposal writing
- University degree or accredited college certificate/diploma in marketing, communications or another related field, or equivalent industry experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word/Excel/PowerPoint /Adobe Acrobat Pro and Adobe Creative Suites (CC)
- Excellent professional writing, editing and grammar skills
- Excellent communication, organization, attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Must be able to balance multiple priorities and delegate tasks accordingly
Position requires some travel periodically.
What KBL offer's the right candidate
- A rewarding career
- Long term and stable employment
- Opportunity for growth
- The opportunity for continued learning
- Excellent benefits
- Flexible working environment and hours
- Comfortable and modern workspace and amenities
- Competitive pay that matches your experience and qualifications
While we thank all applicants for their interest, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.