The Amico group of companies is looking for a full-time Graphic Designer who can excel in a fast-paced, demanding environment. Working as part of a marketing team, the candidate must be a positive, energetic, professional individual who has a passion for creativity and proven experience with the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Proficient in the use of the Adobe Suite of programs including InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Strong project management skills to work on multiple projects from concept to implementation
- Works well under pressure, displays good organizational skills and can multitask to meet deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively interact with a variety of individuals throughout the company
- Excellent understanding of colour, space, and print methodologies
- Exceptional layout and typography skills
- Able to prepare designs for digital and print publications
- Knowledge of print production processes, developing print specifications and preparing print-ready materials
- Photo manipulation, editing, and compositing as required
- Expert attention to detail with an eye for catching inconsistencies
- Continuous self-learning and keeping up to date with relevant programs
- Fluent in English with exceptional grammar and proofreading skills
- Post-secondary education in graphic design, with 2 years work experience
- Design sales and marketing materials such as brochures, catalogues, flyers, signs, and large format tradeshow elements using the Adobe Creative Suite programs
- Manage your projects from concept to completion, including: coordinating content and approvals; creating press-ready files; and checking final proofs
- Creativity to turn basic concepts into designs
- Follow structured file naming systems
- Maintain brand consistency throughout all projects
- Collaborate with multiple departments (e.g., marketing, sales, engineering)
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
For more information please visit us at www.amico.com