Requisition ID: 103877
Join a purpose driven winning team, committed to results, in an inclusive and high-performing culture.
Contributes to the overall success of the OMNI Channel Development Team in Canada ensuring specific individual goals, plans, initiatives are executed / delivered in support of the team's business strategies and objectives. Ensures all activities conducted are in compliance with governing regulations, internal policies and procedures.
Champions a customer focused culture to deepen client relationships and leverage broader Bank relationships, systems and knowledge.
The Senior manager, Change Management, Training & Communications supports the Director, Strategic Initiatives in contributing to the overall success of Project DISCO (Digital Investment Advice) and leads a collaborative effort with internal & external partners in designing implementation strategies, employee engagement programs, tactics and communication materials to deliver on this high impact strategic initiative for the Canadian Bank.
Accountable for the delivery and execution of the Change Management, Training, Communication and Engagement Strategies across Retail Branch, Digital and Contact Centre Channels.
Acts as a relationship manager/consultant for Project DISCO and assists in the development of employee engagement material, working closely with internal and external subject matter experts in the delivery of the customer and employee experience.
Leads, oversees and ensures effective project delivery and sustainable project benefits of assigned workstreams, leveraging project management standards, methodologies, and best practices.
Understand how the Bank's risk appetite and risk culture should be considered in day-to-day activities and decisions.
Actively pursues effective and efficient operations of his/her respective areas in accordance with Scotiabank's Values, its Code of Conduct and the Global Sales Principles, while ensuring the adequacy, adherence to and effectiveness of day-to-day business controls to meet obligations with respect to operational, compliance, AML/ATF/sanctions and conduct risk.
Champions a high performance environment and contributes to an inclusive work environment.
Education and Other Requirements
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Business, or a related field
- Completion of MBA is a strong asset
- PMP, Process Improvement, Change Management and Agile certifications are considered strong assets
- 5+ years of experience in business or consulting roles, with a proven record of achievement and impact
- 3+ years of demonstrated project management experience, leading large scale and complex transformations
- Specific Knowledge/Skills:
- Entrepreneurial drive, critical thinking and excellent judgement skills
- Excellent understanding of the connection between the customer and employee experience to design, develop and deliver enhanced experiences
- Strong stakeholder engagement, co-ordination, strategic influencing and people management skills, to facilitate teamwork and execution
- Strong project management skills;
- Ability to multitask and manage priorities and expectations
- Leading presentations to diverse audiences and working collaboratively in a team environment
- Communicating complex ideas effectively
- both verbally and in writing
- Demonstrated aptitude for investments and/or technology is an asset
- Excellent knowledge with MS Office including Word, PowerPoint and Excel
Location(s): Canada : Ontario : Toronto
Scotiabank is a leading bank in the Americas. Guided by our purpose: "for every future", we help our customers, their families and their communities achieve success through a broad range of advice, products and services, including personal and commercial banking, wealth management and private banking, corporate and investment banking, and capital markets.
At Scotiabank, we value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the Bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format documents, ASL Interpreter, or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know. If you require technical assistance, please click here. Candidates must apply directly online to be considered for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at Scotiabank; however, only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.