Headquartered in Chester, Nova Scotia, Virtira manages a diverse team of highly motivated individuals working from home across North America.
We are a leader in virtual team performance and have a track record of over 1,000 assignments for Fortune 500 clients over the past decade. Our consulting, project and meeting facilitation services transform online team performance. Similarly, our Sales Beacon division spikes productivity for sales operations and enterprise account teams.
Our in-depth new hire training and mentoring will help you succeed in this virtual, intensely interesting and fast-paced culture!
Self disciplined and creative Graphic Designer needed!! This is a great role for someone who is committed to producing outstanding product! If you thrive on deadlines and are eager to take on new challenges, read on!
This work from home position is open to qualified individuals currently residing in Canada with valid work authorization. Preference will be given to candidates in the Atlantic or Eastern time zone.
As an independent contractor in this part time role, your hours may vary. There is an expectation of approximately 20 hours/week initially but has the potential to ramp up over time.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Web banner creation
- PowerPoint template & design
- PowerPoint editing and design
- PDF design (brochures, reports, newsletters)
- Basic illustrations and photo editing
- Icons, infographics, charts and tables
- Assisting Marketing Manager with adhoc requests
- Assisting with global corporate client overflow work (newsletters, PDF ?at-a-glance? sales brochures)
- Stock photo research
Qualifications and Skills:
- Adobe Creative Cloud and Microsoft Office skills a must, with an emphasis on InDesign and Photoshop
- Aptitude designing in PowerPoint, producing high-impact visuals while adhering to brand standards
- Skilled at producing bright, bold, and readable icons, infographics, and illustrations
- preferably ?flat? style
- Exposure to LucidPress, MailChimp, Hubspot, Rollworks and email marketing preferred
- Post secondary education preferred but years of experience will be taken into consideration
- Committed & able to consistently meet tight deadlines
- Exceptional communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Well developed time management skills and an exceptional ability to work independently
- Please include a link to your portfolio within your application
Maybe you are looking for a change, or maybe you are looking for a better life. Either way we invite you to submit your resume and cover letter to the attention of Human Resources.
(*It is advised that you monitor your junk mail for any communications regarding your application)