BIMM is booming, so we're looking for an Intermediate Graphic Designer to join our team!
WHO WE ARE
BIMM is an agency solving complex web experience challenges for clients in Canada and across the globe. For over 30 years, we've crafted flawless direct, digital, and retail campaigns for some of the biggest brands in Canada. Everything we do is guided by a simple philosophy: marketing with greater certainty. We love creating amazing digital experiences for our clients.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We're looking for an Intermediate Graphic Designer to design and execute beautiful print and online communications for our clients. You are an energetic, friendly, service-oriented individual who is unafraid to roll up your sleeves and deliver quality products. Thriving in collaborative environments, you use your excellent communication skills to recommend solutions that leverage the latest creative trends and technological advancements. You love the work that you do and can bring both creativity and the technical savviness needed to bring your ideas to life.
- Bring creative ideas to life
- Solve creative layout challenges across multiple platforms
- Produce and design layouts with minimum guidance for both print and online
- Create great animations for social, emails and banners
- Prioritize work to accommodate deadlines in a high volume environment
- Manage and maintain high level of responsiveness and flexibility to accommodate internal client requests and changing circumstances
- Create prepress-ready computer files for transmission to publications and/or clients
- 4 years of agency experience in a creative services/studio environment
- Solid portfolio of recent commercial work
- must include animation capabilities
- Degree or diploma in graphic design, or the equivalent experience
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe CC (Illustrator, Photoshop, In Design, Animation, and Sketch)
- Excellent communication skills
Nice to have:
- Fluency in French