MEDFAR Clinical Solutions was founded in 2010 by two aeronautical engineers who realized that the healthcare system was not exploiting the full potential of technology. Supported by a large community of medical experts and focused on clinical success and patient safety, MEDFAR was the first company to certify a cloud-based Electronic Medical Record in Canada: MYLE (Make Your Life Easy).
Committed to promoting excellence and effectiveness in healthcare worldwide, MEDFAR differentiates itself by offering a unique healthcare management solution for clinics, which replaces inefficient processes with a faster and safer technological alternative.
As Regional Marketing and Communications Specialist BC, you will be involved in the design and execution of MEDFAR's marketing and communication tactics for British Columbia. Your contribution to the Sales & Marketing team will have a direct and significant impact in the growth of the company. Under the Marketing and Communications Strategist, you will join a multidisciplinary team whose mandate is to promote our products and acquire new customers.
- Contribute to the planning of marketing campaigns (traditional and digital).
- Coordinate and deploy MEDFAR's marketing and communication tactics (newsletter, social media, Google Ads, etc.).
- Write all communications (newsletter, social media, press releases, etc.).
- Update the website content and the various MEDFAR touchpoints with informative material (blog, white papers, etc.).
- Design and write the content and marketing materials necessary to achieve business objectives (flyers, social media visuals, etc.).
- Coordinate marketing events and tradeshows.
- Evaluate the performance of all marketing actions and recommend the adjustments required in order to achieve the targeted objectives.
- Perform any other related task.
CONTRIBUTE TO OUR TEAM WITH YOUR STRENGTHS
- University degree in marketing, communication, administration, or any other relevant training.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in the application and management of traditional and digital marketing and communications activities.
- Experience in coordinating marketing campaigns.
- Strong sense of organization and structure of a work plan.
- Autonomy, analytical skills and sense of initiative.
- Be comfortable in a dynamic and fast-paced work environment.
- Advanced written and oral communication skills in English.
- B2B and healthcare industry experience (an asset).
- Experience with Salesforce (an asset).
- Knowledge of the Canadian healthcare market and the SaaS sector (an asset).
- During this pandemic, we are offering telecommuting.
- Full-time permanent position (40 hours per week).
Why join MEDFAR (QC & BC)?
Joining the ranks of MEDFAR means working in a dynamic environment where trust, innovation, quality, and client success guide our days. At MEDFAR, we promote efficiency and excellence in healthcare by offering the most efficient electronic medical record (EMR) on the market.
- Entrepreneurial culture.
- Performance-based bonus to all employees.
- Generous group insurance coverage.
- Flexible hours (work-life balance).
- Social and sports activities (currently suspended due to the pandemic)..
- Dynamic and multicultural work environment.
- Our office in Montreal (QC) is accessible by public transit and is a short walk from Peel and Bonaventure metro stations.
- Our office in Burnaby (BC) is accessible by bus or by car and there is free parking on the premises.