At VidCruiter, a big part of our culture is continuous improvement; so you can count on us to get better and better in everything we do! We believe in the importance of connectivity and using the best in technology towards bringing people together, virtually. Our team consists of operational management experts, human resources specialists, business development consultants, top marketers, and of course, a great information technology team. With their skills, wisdom, and entrepreneurial mindset combined, we have successfully constructed one of the most advanced video recruiting platforms on the market.
We are seeking to hire a Graphic Designer in Canada to join our growing marketing team! who is passionate about design and craves new challenges. As a Graphic Designer, you will be responsible for conceptualizing, designing, and producing visual solutions for a wide variety of formats and outputs.
The ideal candidate has strong communication skills, the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, and a meticulous attention to detail.
What You'll Do
- Create various designs for company campaigns, social imagery, ads, and marketing collateral, across a wide range of mediums
- Iterate quickly and communicate ideas across various levels of fidelity
- Design with systems and scalability in mind, where components and templates can be re-used and built to scale, optimized across different devices and platforms
- Collaborate effectively with the Marketing team and as a cross-functional team member
- Create high-quality work that delights our customers, meets company objectives, and reinforces our brand
- Produce and advocate for strong design solutions, communicating ideas to key stakeholders across the organization
- Work within the VidCruiter Brand Guidelines, with an innovative approach to evolving the brand through forward-thinking design solutions
- Give and receive feedback constructively through design reviews Need to have
- 4+ years professional graphic design experience, in-house and/or agency
- Demonstrated experience in advertising or marketing campaigns
- Passion for creating repeatable processes, leveraging design libraries, and evolving brand systems.
- Excellent design craft with an eye for detail and consistency
- Proficiency with design tools like Adobe CC
- Strategic thinker, able to see and communicate ideas from concept to execution
- Strong collaboration, communication, and problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to work autonomously and collaboratively Nice to have
- Experience with motion design or HTML5 ads creation
- Experience working on a remote team
VidCruiter is an Atlantic Canadian company with a global presence of more than 80 employees in Canada and around the world. Our goal is to get you to use, love, and benefit from VidCruiter. We continue to innovate in all dimensions of recruiting, and we're proud of the robust HR technology we've custom-built for recruiters worldwide.
Our software significantly reduces time-to-hire and helps employers find better-qualified applicants-all while improving the candidate experience. VidCruiter serves a variety of clients in different industries, ranging from small recruiting firms to Fortune 500 companies.
Help our clients build a customized recruitment process that delivers the highest quality employees in the most efficient and cost-effective way.
VidCruiter is an Equal Opportunity Employer that aims to build a diverse workforce of top talent. We recognize the importance in providing equal rights and opportunities and thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for interviews will be