The Senior Graphic Designer will be responsible for supporting our Creative team in bringing sustainability and environmental stories to life through innovative design. Primarily focusing on tentree sister brand; Veritree, we're stepping into our 'start-up' shoes. We are looking for someone who is adept at developing interesting concepts while also delivering creative brand assets across all mediums consistently. This role will also be supporting with web design and UX and the role will be contributing at both a strategic and operational level. This is a four (4) month set term employment opportunity with the potential for extension dependent on project success.
What will you be doing?
- You will support the rollout of new branding for tentree sister brand, Veritree
- You will bring sustainable and environmental stories to life through innovative design
- You will support with a new website design
- You will be responsible for advising on website UX and UI
- You will develop and present decks
- concepts that support the brand and mission
- You will ensure brand consistency across multiple marketing channels
- You will provide feedback and approval on team files before publication
- You will present campaigns and concepts to key stakeholders
- You will work collaboratively with the Creative Manager, Marketing Manager, Content Manager, Director of Brand, and Director of Impact
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud (Ai, Ps, Id, Br)
- Experience with Figma
- Understand digital file optimization and colorspace
- Ability to contribute at both a strategic and operational level
- Ability to navigate within a fast-paced and multiple-task environment and operate with a sense of urgency to meet timelines
- Highly organized, excellent time management skills, detail oriented, and proactive in problem solving
- Generous paid days off
- Ability to work from home with flexible hours
- Employee discounts
tentree is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business needs.