Who is Bold Commerce?
Named one of North America's fastest-growing companies by Deloitte, Bold Commerce provides innovative ecommerce technology for businesses of all sizes. We believe Bold brands should have the ability to create and customize powerful transaction experiences
- across all channels. Staples Canada, Vera Bradley and Harry Rosen are among the 90,000+ brands in over 170 countries that trust Bold's suite of ecommerce tools to power their online stores every day.
We're made up of more than 400 professionals (and growing) who live and breathe ecommerce, and truly care about what we do. We call ourselves Builders. Here at Bold, we live by the BUILDERS Code, our shared set of practices, beliefs, and values that help to shape this dynamic company.
The Marketing Team is looking for an experienced, enthusiastic, and highly-motivated Event Marketing Specialist who will play a key role in overseeing event initiatives and logistics from end-to-end. To succeed in this role, you need to be a multi-tasker and stellar communicator who can work cross-functionally with sales, partners and other sub-teams within Marketing. You are patient, with an obsession for organization, and a knack for juggling multiple projects in a fast-paced environment. The programs you oversee will ultimately amplify campaign and event initiatives to drive demand in the Americas region.
What you'll do
- Thoughtfully plan and execute experiences reflective of the Bold Commerce brand and culture
- Collaborate closely with other members of demand-gen, product marketing, sales, and many others included in the process of development, execution, and measurement of marketing and partners events and campaigns
- Create comprehensive event project plans with timelines and production overviews, conduct regular checkpoints with deliverable owners, and escalate risks and challenges appropriately
- Organize technical testing and quality control procedures before and during events
- Coordinate and schedule tech checks, rehearsals, and recorded and live sessions
- Manage agency relationships and production to execute events, both virtually and in-person
- Align the regional field events to support the sales goals for new customer leads and opportunities
- Measure campaign impact through SFDC reporting, evaluate event/campaign ROI, and present on recommendations for improvement
- Plan, promote, and host an array of field marketing events (webinars, virtual events, trade shows, conferences, executive dinners, etc.) that capture prospects and help transition them into customers
- Provide onsite event staff/support when needed
- Support and prepare briefings for speaker preparations, session recordings or live sessions, and event moderation activities
- Support production of presentations, videos, and other assets
What we're looking for
- Minimum 3 years proven experience in B2B event marketing (enterprise software, SaaS, Security, etc.)
- Bachelor's Degree in marketing, communications or related field
- Poise and presence working with senior level executives in a highly cross-functional and collaborative environment
- Experience and familiarity with virtual event production and platforms/tools
- Experience planning and executing in-person events, from pre-planning all the way to on-site execution
- Demonstrated ability for accuracy and thoroughness
- Intellectually curious; someone who loves tech, people, and innovation
- Demonstrated ability to effectively troubleshoot and resolve last minute needs in fast-paced, high-visibility situations
- Established writing and editing skills
- Willingness to travel to various locations for events, up to 50%, including some weekends, when in-person events return
- Self-motivated, able to work autonomously and communicate effectively
- Experience working with remote teams
- Strong project management/organizational skills and the ability to successfully manage multiple initiatives at once
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to coordinate across multiple departments
- Results oriented with experience using qualitative and quantitative metrics with a focus on revenue, conversion, sales, and other marketing goals
- Salesforce experience a plus
- A work ethic that demonstrates dedication and commitment to Bold's mission and belief in our BUILDERS Code
Why work at Bold?
Our founders have created a workplace that our Builders look forward to coming to every day. A place where ideas are valued, where you can learn and grow and do cool things, while contributing to the success of the company. At Bold we embrace and cultivate a culture of creativity, innovation, and collaboration to enable everyone to do their best work every day.
Enjoy our total rewards package including health benefits, a personal spending account, group retirement savings, an Employee Share Ownership Program (ESOP), and an education fund to help you grow personally and professionally. To see everything we offer, check out boldcommerce.com/careers.
Let's start the conversation
If you're a potential Builder who likes to get shit done and think you've got what it takes to be Bold, we encourage you to apply. We promise it will be a career like no other. We get a lot of applicants, so we encourage you to do something that stands out! Tell us about a passion project you're proud of, or leave us inspired by your portfolio or GitHub. We look forward to getting to know the real you!