Miovision's mission is to provide the foundation for tomorrow's smart cities by transforming the way traffic networks are managed today. Backed by the world's most advanced traffic AI, Miovision's innovations in traffic signal planning and operations have made it possible for cities to improve the transportation experience for drivers, cyclists and pedestrians since 2005. With offices in Kitchener, Canada and Cologne, Germany, Miovision serves over 17,000 municipalities worldwide. For more information, visit www.miovision.com
The Marketing Campaign Manager is responsible for creating and delivering on Miovion's Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS) marketing campaigns. This includes contributing to marketing strategy for Miovision's ITS line of business, designing and implementing marketing campaigns, delivering marketing campaign reporting, campaign page development, campaign page conversion optimization, and working closely with the ITS Senior Marketing Manager on all related matters.
- Work with ITS Senior Marketing Manager to execute on multiple concurrent marketing campaigns, driving awareness and engagement in key market segments and specific target accounts
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to develop demand generation campaigns for the TrafficLink solution
- Develop a strong relationship with our selling teams, identifying what resources needed to enable sales success in the field
- Apply Miovision's overall messaging to regional initiatives that connect with buyers in our selling territories
- Play a key role in the execution of Miovision's overall trade show & field marketing strategy
- Work directly with sales and channel partners to create and support marketing efforts & campaigns through the use of Market Development Funds
- Assist in coordination with internal product and product marketing teams to plan for in the in-market launch of new products, features, and services.
- Formal education in a related discipline (ie. Business Administration and Marketing, Bachelor of Arts in Marketing or Communications)
- 3-5+ years of B2B marketing experience for technology/channel companies
- Experience managing & executing marketing campaigns
- Understanding of sales and marketing lead stages, lead management, conversion targets, and funnel KPI reporting
- Some channel or sales experience would be an asset
- Strong written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Experience with managing multiple campaigns simultaneously and effective cross-functional team membership
- French language proficiency would be an asset
PERKS AND BENEFITS
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Enhanced paternity and maternity leaves
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Wellness Perks
- on-site gym, fitness classes, massage therapy and chiropractic care
- Free Parking
- Office snacks and drinks
- A games room including ping pong, foosball and pinball machines!
- Employee and Family events (golf tournament, summer picnic, Children's Christmas party)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Please indicate if you require accommodation on your application, and our team will work with you to meet your accessibility needs.