Coursera is a leading online learning platform for higher education, where 77 million learners from around the world come to learn skills of the future. More than 200 of the world's top universities and industry educators partner with Coursera to offer courses, Specializations, certificates, and degree programs. Thousands of companies trust the company's enterprise platform Coursera for Business to transform their talent. Coursera for Government equips government employees and citizens with in-demand skills to build a competitive workforce. Coursera for Campus empowers any university to offer high-quality, job-relevant online education to students, alumni, faculty, and staff. Coursera is backed by leading investors that include Kleiner Perkins, New Enterprise Associates, Learn Capital, and SEEK Group.
The Marketing & Communications team is responsible for connecting the world to lifelong transformative learning. They also work to shape public conversations on the future of education and work. The team is segmented into four areas of focus: Consumer Marketing, Enterprise Marketing, Brand & Creative, and Communications. The team is currently focused on expanding the reach of Coursera's brand and bringing new learners to the site, connecting students to degree programs, attracting new enterprise customers
- including businesses, governments, and campuses
- and creating a marketing system that nurtures learners throughout their professional lives.
In this role, you will be responsible for operational aspects of the degree enrollment recruitment process including lead management, reporting, data integrity, and process improvements. You will work closely with cross functional teams in marketing, engineering, and product to improve conversion rates and drive enrollment team efficiencies.
- Managing the lead qualification, tracking and dissemination process within Salesforce CRM
- Document and train end users, provide day to day tool support
- Reporting on enrollment team effectiveness and partner reporting
- Perform Salesforce Administration duties
- Identify key workflow bottlenecks and continually optimize business processes
- Work with technical teams to triage and remediate bugs, improve data quality, and drive functional enhancements
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in Sales Operations, Marketing Operations, or Business Development
- Experience with Salesforce CRM in B2C environment
- Experience with integration with Salesforce, marketing tools, and other sales enablement technologies
- Experience in enrollment, admissions, or marketing in higher education
- Salesforce CRM administration certification
- Experience with best practices in designing dashboards and report automation with BI tools
- Have the ability to work in a high paced environment
- Must be service oriented and have a great ?can do? attitude
If this opportunity interests you, you might like these courses on Coursera:
- Sales/Operations Management
- Salesforce Reporting
Coursera is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and considers all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected class.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, please contact us at via Isarta.
Please review our CCPA Applicant Notice here.