351 King St E, Toronto, ON M5A 2W4, Canada Req #78
Monday, April 19, 2021
All companies under the Great Gulf umbrella are united by one simple goal: the pursuit of greatness. It's achieved daily with the passion and dedication of every person who works tirelessly to make us great. If you have what it takes to make great things happen, apply today to join our team.
The Marketing Coordinator will play an integral role in Great Gulf's Sales & Marketing division and will be in regular communication with several other areas of the business. This position is highly collaborative and interactive, and will require an individual to be quick on their feet with the ability to manage multiple priorities and adapt to frequently changing circumstances.
- Executes marketing communications plans and programs to end customers to maximize user registration, traffic and sales.
- Support the marketing director(s) and marketing manager(s) on all marketing programs across all developments / corporate, including but not limited to email blasts, web updates, floor plan coordination, and all marketing collateral required.
- Responsible for marketing administrative tasks including but not limited to invoicing and maintaining marketing files.
- Assist in preparing deliverables for marketing agencies.
- Optimizes use of tailored marketing and media vehicles to drive awareness and demand (i.e., site specific websites, print, PR, event and email campaigns, as well as other marketing activities).
- Assists in ensuring that media plans and budgets are maintained.
- Visit sales offices regularly to understand needs of sales staff and any required marketing updates or opportunities.
- Works closely with marketing and sales teams to ensure full sales, marketing and brand alignment of programs.
- When appropriate, makes solid and informed recommendations on process improvements.
- Contributes to achieving a high level of customer service both internally and externally.
- Maintains awareness of end customers' demographic and psychographic characteristics to develop targeted and focused site campaigns
- Keeps track of business and industry competitive trends and offerings and keeps team informed
- Responsible for analyzing and communications results for all marketing programs via post-program summaries and analysis (ensuring ROI and future campaign planning learning)
The successful candidate will work closely with the Marketing Directors, Sales team, IT, and several individuals in Great Gulf's High-rise, Low-rise, and Development teams. Communication will largely be via e-mail, phone, and video conferencing. The Marketing Coordinator may work with external stakeholders as well.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Post-secondary education in Marketing, Business Administration, or a similar program
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience (including co-op)
- Real estate experience or a strong interest in this industry is highly preferred
- Ability to see the bigger picture; how Sales & Marketing relates to other areas of a business
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills to interact with coworkers, customers, partners and other external stakeholders
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities and deadlines
Working from home with frequent communication via e-mail, phone, and video conference
Comfortably working 100% from home; sitting on front of laptop/computer throughout the workday
Great Gulf is committed to providing a fair and equitable work environment and encourages applications from qualified women, men, visible minorities, aboriginal peoples and persons with disabilities. As per the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), Great Gulf will accommodate the needs of applicants with disabilities throughout all stages of the selection process. If you need accommodation during the recruitment process, please advise Human Resources.