We are actively recruiting for a sales representative to join our Aftermarket Sales team. The Aftermarket team is a competitive but supportive group working towards a common goal of winning business and supporting our growing customer base. Working within the parts group we are an expanding department that is looking to hire a customer-centric sales professional for a primarily inside sales role.
- Identify new business through prospecting and cold calls
- Manage inbound leads and care for existing customers
- Determine customer needs, educate them on their options and provide solutions
- Manage customer relations throughout the entire sales cycle
- Provide excellent customer service
- Work with other departments to enrich customer relations
- Quarterly territory trips to key customers and prospects (on hold due to COVID-19)
- Acquire product knowledge on all material handling equipment and attachments
The Ideal Candidate:
- Excited by closing deals, and values building lasting customer relationships
- Enjoys a challenge and problem solving
- Has a can-do attitude with an ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Motivated with a track record of success
- Thrives in a team environment
- Excellent customer service skills
- Clear, professional communication skills
- Computer literacy with attention to detail
- Knowledge of machinery and working parts is an asset, but not required
This role is permanent full-time with a base salary PLUS commission and bonuses.
If this sounds like you, and you're interested in joining our team submit your application today!
Leavitt Machinery is one of the fastest-growing materials handling equipment dealers in North America. We offer new and used equipment sales, short and long-term rentals, emergency and preventative maintenance, operator training, and parts support. Our vision and spirit is entrepreneurial; it's that spirit that has enabled us to grow from 10 to 28+ branches, and to 500+ employees. We are now several times larger than our closest competitor, and we deal with over 10,000 customers.
Does Your Career Need A Lift?
To be a part of this exciting company, apply by sending your detailed cover letter and resume.
Leavitt Machinery is committed to Employment Equity and Diversity. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates. We will only be contacting those candidates that we believe will be a successful fit in our organization. Due to the volume of applications received, no phone calls, please.