Are you an excellent communicator, with brilliant presentation and organizational skills? Skwlax Resource Management has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Communications Coordinator to join our team in Chase, British Columbia. The Communications Coordinator will assist in producing high-quality proposals for funding with a variety of potential grantors.
Key Job Duties:
- Create informative content, press releases, articles, and media opportunities to share our company's brand, products, and services
- Establish effective relationships with potential Clients, under the direction of the Director of Business Development.
- Work with Clients to design and produce high-quality grant applications.
- Create informative and interesting press releases, press kits, newsletters, and related marketing materials.
- Develop and implement effective communication strategies that build customer brand awareness, and client satisfaction.
- Prepare detailed media activity reports.
- Plan and manage the design, content, and production of all marketing materials.
- Work with different marketing departments to generate new ideas and strategies.
- Supervise projects to guarantee all content is publication-ready.
- Create communication and marketing strategies for new products, launches, events, and promotions.
- Respond to communication-related issues in a timely manner.
- Other tasks and duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in communications, journalism, public relations or relevant field considered an asset.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Proven experience creating targeted content.
- Advanced knowledge of communication practices and techniques.
- Excellent communication skills: written and verbal skills, listening skills, organization abilities, proven attention to detail, and ability to develop good working relationships with inside and outside.
- Organized, able to set priorities, complete assigned work, and timely documenting of work.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to multitask and prioritize work.
- Intermediate computer skills, specifically in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint).
- Flexibility to meet constantly changing demands of the workplace.
- Optimistic/collaborative approach and attitude towards work.
- High degree of initiative and the ability to work independently or collaboratively in a team environment.
- General office environment.
Why Skwlax Resource Management?
Skwlax Resource Management is committed to fostering excellence and creating sustainable opportunities within the British Columbia Interior.
As a Little Shuswap Lake Band majority-owned company, Skwlax Resource Management is a fast-growing organization with purpose and promise. We are engaged in numerous large-scale projects and economic opportunities throughout the interior.
The core of our business is a collaborative, knowledgeable, and dedicated team that is connected through a strong workplace culture. We encourage every member of our team to achieve great things, whether that's through personal, professional, or community development.
If you are a team player who is driven to explore greater opportunities, we want to hear from you.
Skwlax Resource Management is an equal opportunity employer. Only selected candidates will be contacted. Thank you in advance for including us in your career search!