The mission of the Graphic Design Department is to create unique, cohesive, and aspirational graphic design.
As a member of the Graphic Design Sub-Department, you will be part of the team responsible developing inspiring, world-class creative for our brands, campaigns, and day to day deliverables. As an Graphic Designer, Motion Design, you will support creating unique, cohesive and aspirational motion graphics, including retail, eComm, Social and internal employee facing content. And, with the skills you gain in this role, the opportunities are endless
- from a rewarding career in Graphic Design to continued growth and development with Aritzia.
As the Graphic Designer, Motion Design, you will:
- Design and set up motion graphics for multiple screen exports, ensuring quality and consistency across all exports
- Support with motion graphic editing, including copy and content revisions
- Collaborate with teams to experiment and test new innovative motion graphics in response to marketing briefs
- Research relevant motion graphics trends to help define and establish the creative vision and strategy as required
The Graphic Designer, Motion Design has:
- Understands, applies, and champions Aritzia's business leadership principles and people leadership principles consistently
- The skills and/or education that are an asset to perform in the role, including experience with relevant Motion Design programs such as:
- After Effects
- Premiere Pro
- Applies one's own style, taste and talent to understand and adopt design, fashion, trends and aesthetic fundamentals in innovative ways to propel Aritzia's brand.
- The ability to collaborate fluently with cross-functional partners
- A commitment to navigating our internal operations to achieve the best team and business results
Some of the industry-leading benefits you will receive working at Aritzia:
- A-OK Commissary & Café
- Our in-office, world-class bistro and café
- The SET
- Our in-house gym, with state-of-the art equipment and custom classes
- Aspirational Workspace
- Every detail is considered to connect to the energy of the culture
- Dog Friendly Office
- Bring your best friend to work
- Facilities include private parent's room, bike storage rooms, and shower facilities with complimentary conveniences
- Product Discount
- Our famous product discount, online and in store
- A multitude of other perks like dry-cleaning, hotel and restaurant discounts, self-care promos, on-site medical care and more.
- Health & Safety
- Industry-leading health and safety precautions, including on-site screenings, mask and distancing protocols, and cleaning supplies
Head to our About Us for the scoop on who we are and what we do.
Aritzia is an Equal Opportunity employer. Aritzia believes in providing an inclusive workplace where all individuals have opportunity to succeed.
We are committed to doing so by providing accessible employment practices. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and applicants are asked to make their accommodation needs known .