Loopio is a workplace that unleashes learning & growth opportunities for our Loopers. We provide autonomous, challenging work that allows each employee to master their craft. We attract and retain people who are naturally curious, have grit and are eager to grow and build their careers. At Loopio, we genuinely support each other, because true success comes from working as #oneteam. We root for each other's success and always remember to take time to celebrate, have fun, and Get Loopi!
Loopio is looking for a Director of Brand & Communications to join our ambitious and passionate marketing team. You'll oversee some of the most strategic components of our marketing programs and will partner closely with our Demand Generation and Product Marketing teams. Your mission? Help us look, sound, think, and act like the market leader that we are.
Let's be honest, RFP software isn't the most exciting category, but our marketing team isn't here because RFPs are exciting-we're here because they aren't. Working our creative muscles to inject personality and excitement into this space is the name of the game, and this position sits at the heart of that.
This is a role where vision and big picture thinking isn't just important
- - it's absolutely essential. It sits at the intersection of our brand, thought leadership, corporate comms, and design functions. Tying these pieces together into one cohesive, respected, and downright lovable package is key to our growth. Sound ambitious? Don't worry, you'll hit the ground running with an existing team of content-crafting, design-forward, and social media-minded marketers. You'll also sit on the Marketing Leadership Team (MLT), where you'll have the opportunity to stretch your strategic muscles and contribute to the holistic marketing strategy.
Most importantly, you'll have the opportunity to make a significant impact at one of North America's fastest-growing companies in a role that will both challenge and reward you day after day.
What You'll Be Doing
- Own the Brand & Communications function at Loopio:
- Lead our brand strategy:
- Steer our thought leadership: Work with your content strategy team to develop a thought leadership engine that tackles the biggest questions on our customers' minds, supports our demand generation efforts, and steadily builds an audience of inbound traffic month over month.
- Support our revenue marketing initiatives: Partner closely with our Demand Generation and Product Marketing teams and play a pivotal role in bringing our campaigns, events, launches, and other initiatives to life through the creative resources that you'll manage.
- Manage PR & corporate communications: Level up our PR & corporate communications function by working with other senior leaders to determine the right investment level, establish processes, and streamline day-to-day operations. Work directly with our People Team to ensure we're bringing our Employer Brand vision to life.
- Manage and deploy creative resources: Ensure we're equipped with the people and financial resources needed to support day-to-day operations and achieve our strategic ambitions. Develop processes to handle the intake and prioritization of requests and deploy design and content resources to support broader marketing and company initiatives.
- Support our community initiatives: Work with a cross-functional team to help steer our customer community initiatives, including driving growth and engagement among our users and supporting with content and design resources as needed.
What You'll Bring to the Team
- You have 5+ years of experience in a Brand & Communications (or similar) leadership role where you've owned the strategy and managed the day-to-day operations.
- You've successfully managed and scaled a high-performing Brand & Communications (or similar) function in a similar-sized SaaS company.
- You're a remarkable leader, a great manager, and a passionate teacher
- all highly valued in Loopio people leaders.
- You possess a unique blend of strategic, creative, and analytical skills and can execute with focus and urgency in the short-term and think strategically in the long-term.
- You have an in-depth knowledge of brand strategy, thought leadership, and corporate communications
- and know how to weave them together into something cohesive that people love.
- You have practical knowledge as it relates to best practices in design, social media, content marketing, copywriting, SEO, and PR.
- You have exceptional communication skills
- including verbal, written, and presentation skills
- and aren't afraid to get up in front of the company and talk vision, strategy, and tactics.
- You're not afraid to roll up your sleeves and ?do the work?
- brainstorming with the team, managing projects, being generous with feedback, and shifting from strategy to execution on a daily basis.
Where You'll Work
- Loopio is a remote first workplace that operates under a Hub Region Model. We recognize the advantages and flexibility of working remotely and we integrate that into the way we work!
- Right now, Loopio has one central Hub which is our Toronto Hub Region and our teams mostly work regular business hours in the EST time zone.
- Loopers and future-Loopers can live anywhere within a 300km/185 mile radius of Toronto (within Ontario).
- You'll collaborate with your team largely remotely
- we're all just a Zoom call away!
- Loopio headquarters is at our beautiful Kensington Market office in downtown Toronto.
- When it's safe to do so again, you'll have the option of working where you work best
- whether that be majority at home or hot-desking at the office whenever you'd like. When we are able to do so, we will also have the opportunity to make in-person connections at our Toronto office or during organization-wide events such as our Annual Retreat or Loopicon.
Why You'll Love Working at Loopio
- You'll have a manager who coaches you through goal setting, frequent 1-on-1s, and real-time feedback
- We make transparency and communication a part of how we work; you'll love our weekly all-hands meeting or quarterly Ask Me Anything sessions with the Senior Leadership Team
- You'll have tons of autonomy and responsibility; we have a results-driven environment
- You'll learn more than you thought was possible; our team is deeply invested in personal and professional growth
- You'll have a piece of the pie; every Loopio employee participates in our stock option plan!
- You'll participate in a holistic health and benefits plan that kicks in on day one!
- The career growth opportunities are endless at a successful, high-growth company
Loopio is an equal opportunity employer that is deeply committed to building equitable workplaces that are diverse and inclusive. We actively encourage candidates from all backgrounds to consider us as a future employer. Please contact a member (Diane or Yeniffer) of our Talent Experience team (via Isarta) should you require accommodations at any point during our virtual interview process.