The mission of the Photography Production Department is produce beautiful and aspirational photography assets.
As a member of the Photography Production department, you will be part of the team responsible for delivering photography assets that showcase our product in an aspirational and brand-propelling way. As the Retoucher, you support with enhancing photos for Product Catalogue, Campaign, and Corporate shoots, as well as managing external retouching vendors to ensure all digital editing is completed to the highest quality in a timely manner. And, with the skills you gain in this role, the opportunities are endless
- from a rewarding career in Photography Production to continued growth and development with Aritzia.
As the Retoucher , you will help:
- To ensure seamless delivery of final photography assets.
The Retoucher has:
- An understanding and a passion for the industry in which we operate
- Proven skills, education, and/or applicable certifications in Photo Shop, In Design, and Capture One and the appetite to continuously learn and develop oneself
- An understanding of Aritzia's brand vision and style fundamentals with a focus on trends and cultural influences
- A desire to conceptualize and execute new ideas, designs, and/or products that elevate Aritzia's brand
Some of the industry-leading benefits you will receive working at Aritzia:
- A-OK Commissary & Café
- Our in-office, world-class bistro and café
- The SET
- Our in-house gym, with state-of-the art equipment and custom classes
- Aspirational Workspace
- Every detail is considered to connect to the energy of the culture
- Dog Friendly Office
- Bring your best friend to work
- Facilities include private parent's room, bike storage rooms, and shower facilities with complimentary conveniences
- Product Discount
- Our famous product discount, online and in store
- A multitude of other perks like dry-cleaning, hotel and restaurant discounts, self-care promos, on-site medical care and more.
- Health & Safety
- Industry-leading health and safety precautions, including on-site screenings, mask and distancing protocols, and cleaning supplies
Head to our About Us for the scoop on who we are and what we do.
Aritzia is an Equal Opportunity employer. Aritzia believes in providing an inclusive workplace where all individuals have opportunity to succeed.
We are committed to doing so by providing accessible employment practices. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and applicants are asked to make their accommodation needs known .