seoplus+ is an innovative Digital Marketing agency helping small and medium sized businesses reach their online potential by generating leads and increasing sales.
We are currently looking to hire a full-time Content Writer to work at our head office in Little Italy. The ideal candidate is a self-starting, enthusiastic, and driven professional, looking to further their own career and education with constant innovation.
You want to support company growth by confidently bringing new ideas and a unique perspective to each job. You are comfortable communicating with others in a team environment, and able to work directly with clients.
Responsibilities include managing content marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities:
Develop, pitch, research, author, edit, and optimize website content, blog content, and long-form content (including press releases, eBooks, whitepapers, guides, infographics, interviews, case studies) that align with clients' digital marketing objectives.
- Author blog posts, social posts, and long-form content that is well-researched, thoughtful, and aligns with seoplus+ values and voice.
- Achieve blog deliverables and any associated content tasks on a monthly basis.
- Coordinate with client for content review on a monthly basis.
- Coordinate posting of blogs to client website according to content calendar schedule with all required formatting.
- Coordinate sharing of client blogs on social media as per content calendar schedule.
- Plan and execute content marketing strategy for clients including research, target audience identification, brand messaging, and continued coordination with client.
- Conduct content audits for client websites to evaluate current state of content and make actionable recommendations.
- Coordinate outreach strategies including prospecting, outreach, writing, and follow-up.
- Collaborate with contractors, writers, and translators for content creation.
- Collaborate with client and other team members to serve the client's best interest in every regard.
- Ensure client satisfaction and work proactively to address any customer issues.
- Stay informed and up-to-date with the latest innovations, features, and best practices in content marketing.
- Promote content writing and its role in digital marketing.
- A strong level of verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong copywriting skills, including writing for press releases.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines and manage monthly deliverables.
- A creative thinker who is a team player.
- Knowledge of SEO, digital marketing, and digital PR best practices.
- Familiarity with major social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube) and best practices.