Farmers Edge is a global leader in digital agriculture delivering cutting-edge solutions powered by a unique combination of field-centric data, artificial intelligence, and complete integration. Founded in Manitoba in 2005, we support our operations across four continents from our corporate headquarters in Winnipeg.
Since inception, Farmers Edge has been addressing the global challenge of feeding the world's growing population while reducing environmental impact. We are a diverse group of thinkers and doers, motivated by challenges, curiosity, and bold ideas. The culture is the foundation of our company, connecting innovation and disruption with the passion that drives us. From the software and digital tools that we create to the conversations we share; the collective force of our team is influencing revolutionary changes in agriculture to bring new levels of sustainability and opportunity to farmers and agricultural professionals.
Rapidly expanding worldwide, our focus is on creating a diverse environment of talented individuals. As we continue to grow, we are seeking a talented and driven Graphic Designer to join our team of Marketing professionals.
The graphic designer's role is to support the marketing team with creative concepts and materials to elevate the brand globally.
Here are some of the key activities you'll be doing:
- Create visual assets for marketing campaigns and strategies across mixed media, including website, mobile, social, broadcast, print, and videos
- Support the preparation of presentations and briefings for stakeholder meetings, including the development of infographics and iconography
- Develop designs with clear narratives for brochures, brand images, sell sheets, logos, social assets, landing pages, and more across global markets
- Stay up to date with the latest design trends and execute new aesthetics and graphic styles to capture audiences
- Collaborate and work cross-functionally within the creative team
- Ensure projects are completed with a high degree of quality and on time
- Work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
What you will need to succeed:
- 3+ years of experience in graphic design
- Formal graphic design educational training
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong knowledge of layouts and graphic fundamentals
- A good understanding of social media environments
- Ability to communicate effectively
- WordPress experience is considered an asset
Farmers Edge offers a competitive compensation package including a comprehensive benefits package and retirement savings plan. Salary is dependent on qualifications and experience.