For 20 years IC Thrive has been helping connect people at work. We have an established intranet platform (Source), a diverse customer base, with over 100,000 active users served globally across 20 different industries, including many recognizable brands. More recently we've established our Drive methodology for internal comms along with a new platform called Reach, a foundation of best practices that expands our customer software portfolio. Our history is built on our commitment to a customer-first mentality. We take pride in our work and relentlessly pursue making a real difference, for our customers and for our team.
What you bring
You have a creative eye, you can take an idea and make compelling digital content that supports our purpose, positioning, and our brands. We are looking for someone who is self-sufficient, personable, and who takes initiative.
About the position
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, you will be working alongside content creators, communication, and product specialists to support marketing campaigns, web page development, customer nurture, and brand development. Your goal is to support conversion through the customer journey.
- Implementing brand identity and maintaining its consistency.
- Websites and landing page design, build-out, and ongoing maintenance.
- Creating graphics to support blogs, newsletters, social media, and event promotion.
- Creating brand collateral (case studies, whitepapers, e-books, slides, business cards, etc.).
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- A diploma or degree in a related field
- 2+ years of web & graphic design work experience
- Understanding of design principles and best practices for both print and web
- Knowledge of UI/UX best practices.
- Versed in Adobe Creative Suite
- WordPress and Webflow
- Willingness to learn, test, and share knowledge
- Highly detail-oriented and organized
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- HTML & CSS (an asset)
- Hubspot exposure and digital marketing experience (an asset)
We offer a comprehensive package to our employees, generous paid vacation and sick time, extended medical/dental, bonus days off, health and wellness support, professional development, team activities, and much more. Salary is based on qualifications and experience. Please check our website icthrive.com
For consideration, please include your portfolio in your application.
Working at IC Thrive from IC Thrive on Vimeo.
COVID Note: The whole team is largely working remotely during this time and through 2021, with occasional meetings in the office. We have flexible arrangements and hold the health of our team at a high level of importance.