Kerr Wood Leidal Associates Ltd. (KWL) is currently seeking a talented, energetic and creative Marketing & Communications Specialist with at least five years' experience to join our team.
Typical work would include:
- Develop and implement employer branding strategies as well as develop and implement an overall employee communications strategy and calendar according to the business objectives, events and target audiences;
- Plan, develop, write, coordinate, update and publish the various corporate communications (social media and digital platforms, memos, etc.) in order to enhance employee experience and employer brand position, improve information sharing and engagement among employees, and position the company as an employer of choice;
- Create compelling visual content (i.e. infographics, graphics, interactive short videos, etc.) for online and social media platforms;
- Under the direction of the Human Resources Director, liaise with the Executive, Sector Leaders, Branch Managers, Project Managers, Green Team, and Social Committee to agree on message content. Work independently with the agreed content to develop messaging;
- Promote and uphold company brand awareness across various channels such as the social media and KWL website by creating relevant content;
- Develop marketing and communication materials such as presentations, brochures, posters, social media ads and prints;
- Develop and manage templates for corporate documents like the company newsletter;
- Lead and support event planning and execution for marketing communications initiatives; and
- Support other company wide marketing and communication initiatives as needed.
What We're Looking For
The right person...
Your qualifications, interests and experience include a combination of the following:
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations and/or Journalism
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in communications, PR or related field.
- Exceptional writing abilities and knowledge of consultant marketing practices.
- Excellent command of English both written and verbal.
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to establish effective working relationships at all levels of the organization,
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Powerpoint, Microsoft Publisher, Microsoft Excel.
- Strong attention to detail, producing error free, quality deliverables.
- Knowledge of engineering/ consulting industry is an asset.