Seequent is a world leader in the development of geoscience software. We believe a better understanding of the Earth leads to a better world for all. Our employees work across 6 continents, in 12 locations, spanning the environmental, mining, civil engineering, and energy industries.
Our solutions enable customers to connect and communicate data, so they can make better decisions for people and the planet. Our diverse teams include geo-professionals, software engineers, salespeople, and marketing specialists. Our people help customers solve the complex problems of today
- and work towards the bigger solutions of tomorrow.
Sound like you?
To support the rapid growth of our business, we are seeking an innovative Graphic Designer with a passion for creating inspiring, informative, and captivating content. Reporting to the Senior Manager, Brand and Corporate Marketing you will play a key role in helping drive the visual brand identity for our products and company. You will be a champion of our brand, ensuring we stay on top of our global target markets. This is a permanent part time role of 20-25 hours per week, based in our Calgary office.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to:
- Support, grow, and champion the Seequent brands, both internally and externally
- Deliver high quality, innovative designs that fit the brief and are on brand
- Create concept designs that meet the needs of the team and continually raise the bar on our Seequent brand and visual identity
- Influence the direction of the product brands and continue to evolve how we take these to market
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to drive both internal and external design projects
In order to be successful in this role, you should have:
- A degree in Graphic Design or other relevant tertiary qualification
- Sound knowledge of visual communication design and practices
- Confidence and capability with Adobe CC (Photoshop, Illustrator) in addition to an understanding of web publishing
- The ability to communicate brand value and purpose to varying audiences
- Ability to work within budget and timeframe
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to convey your ideas to varying audiences
- Innovative, open, and able to work in a fast growing, fast paced and constantly changing environment.
Why you will enjoy working with us..
You will be joining a highly skilled, highly productive team of technical experts who are passionate about what we do. We are a friendly, intelligent, and supportive bunch and are looking forward to you bringing your expertise to the team. Our wider team is geographically diverse and from multi-disciplines, so even though you will be Calgary based you will have opportunity to work with colleagues from across the globe.
If you join the Seequent family you will enjoy a fast paced and dynamic environment, exciting challenges, and a variety of tasks. You will have access to ongoing professional development opportunities, and we offer market competitive salaries. So, if you want to help us continue our growth and success while having the opportunity to exercise your passion and expertise, then we would love to hear from you.
How to apply If this sounds like the role for you, apply today with a covering letter and CV.