This position provides administrative support to several outpatient clinics at the Glenrose Hospital within the Communication Disorders Department. Experience utilizing Epic/Connect Care will be highly preferred. Excellent multi-tasking skills, patience and attention to details are required in this position. Coverage for other programs within this department will also be required.
As an Administrative Support III, you will require advanced administrative or specialized skills and knowledge to support complex procedures, practices and initiatives within a department or program.
- Classification: Administrative Support III
- Union: AUPE GSS
- Department: GR-Communication Disorder-EDM
- Primary Location: Glenrose Rehabilitation Hsp
- Multi-Site: Not Applicable
- FTE: 0.80
- Posting End Date: 13-APR-2021
- Temporary Employee Class: Temp Part Time
- Date Available: 23-APR-2021
- Temporary End Date: 25-SEP-2021
- Hours per Shift: 7.75
- Length of Shift in weeks: 2
- Shifts per cycle: 8
- Shift Pattern: Days
- Days Off: Saturday/Sunday
- Minimum Salary: $22.56
- Maximum Salary: $27.42
- Vehicle Requirement: Not Applicable
Completion of Grade 12 or equivalent. Additional Required Qualifications :
As required. Preferred Qualifications :
Experience scheduling in an EMR.