If you are looking to join one of Canada's fastest growing companies, goeasy Ltd. is the place for you! A publicly traded company on the TSX with over 4000% shareholder return since 2001, goeasy operates two main business units. easyfinancial is our consumer lending business that offers secured and unsecured installment loans of up to $25,000 and easyhome is Canada's largest merchandise lease-to-own company. It is our mission to provide everyday Canadians the chance for a better tomorrow, today by giving them access to the credit they need and by offering them a second chance when they have been turned down by banks and traditional lenders. With a retail network of nearly 400 locations across Canada and over 1700 employees, we are able to build lasting relationships with our customers as we help them rebuild their credit and graduate towards prime rates and a brighter financial future.
As a Sales Specialist, you will be part of a dynamic team of Sales & Territory Managers who manage retailer accounts in Canada. Reporting into a Head of Business Development, Merchant Financing, you will be the go-to person managing a variety of detail-oriented tasks for new and exciting initiatives and keep the business running smoothly. This is a great role for a detail-oriented self-starter with a positive attitude who loves working with a team to get things done. The dynamic role includes everything from nailing the details of New Partner set-up, creating training & marketing presentations, working closely with our Partners to increase their credit sales penetration of their stores that ultimately supports the growth of their top and bottom lines, while increasing the volume booked on the Pay360 Program. You will be the ace of the team, ready to jump in and help move the team forward. Every day will be different, and the possibilities are endless. It is a great introduction to learn the fast-paced Point of Sale business and a springboard for future success.
- Responsible to hit new business acquisition targets by creating sales & servicing strategies within the Independent Retailer channel
- Serving as partners liaison and creating telephone servicing strategies in the Mid-size and National Retailer Channels to drive volume targets and partner engagement at the store level.
- Address partner inquiries via email and telephone channels
- Partner training and education by positioning retail financing programs and products to suit the Partner's business needs
- Track partner performance via defined metrics
- Maintaining Partner's profiles within the various systems as required
- Provide excellent follow-up and customer service towards all Partner requests
- Achieve set monthly NPW targets for assigned partner(s)
- On-site partner visits as required
- Other Duties as assigned
- Proven track record in sales, partner sales and business development
- Strong ability to influence through leadership
- Excellent communication (verbal & written), customer service and interpersonal skills
- Ability to deliver strong results under minimum supervision
- Significant experience working with Microsoft products, specifically: Word, Excel & Outlook
- Ability to think outside the box
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy, as well as the ability to meet critical deadlines in a timely and effective manner
- Able to handle various tasks as required
- Adapts well to change
- Ability to multi-task and willingness to learn and develop personal skills
- Bilingual in French an asset
- Head Office is located in Mississauga, Ontario, with ability to work remotely from home!
- Permanent, full-time (40 hours per week)
- Monthly Bonus on top of Base Pay
- Schedule: anywhere from 8:00am to midnight, from Monday to Sunday
- High growth, fast-paced, multiple priority environment
- Additonal Benefits and Perks
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
goeasy is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, goeasy is committed to providing accommodations for applicants upon request at any stage of the recruitment process in accordance with all legislative requirements throughout Canada. Please let us know if you require an accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.
All candidates considered for hire must successfully pass a criminal background check, credit check, and validation of their work experience to qualify for hire. We thank all interested applicants; however, we will only be contacting those for interview who possess the skills and qualifications outlined above.
Learn more about goeasy: