Proudly Canadian owned and operated, Childventures Early Learning Academy is dedicated to delivering a high-quality learning environment for children that meets their emotional, social, intellectual and physical needs. Childventures currently operates 8 large format campuses across the GTA that offer an industry-leading early education curriculum designed to stimulate children's imagination and provide them with a solid learning foundation for future development.
The Director, Sales and Marketing is responsible for managing all CV brand and marketing activities and developing strategic sales plans based on company goals. Specific responsibilities include leadership of the sales/enrolment planning process, development and management of the CV brand and advertising activity. The Director will also oversee the sales and marketing team members' performance and development.
Demand Generation and Sales Enablement
- Drive company-wide sales & marketing goals, measuring & monitoring weekly enrolment metrics of each CV Campus, providing overall leadership & training resources for the enrolment and marketing teams to meet budgeted enrolment targets
- Creating and optimizing demand generation efforts (e.g. digital marketing, content marketing, use of CRM, social media, advertising, PR etc.) and KPIs and other metrics for monitoring and measuring success.
- Scaling demand generation processes and infrastructure to further develop, nurture and advance an enrolment pipeline.
- Developing tools and content to support the sales process and enabling teams to clearly communicate the CV value proposition.
Go-to-Market Strategy and Execution
- Engaging with customers, prospects and others to understand market needs, the market and competitive landscape, alternatives and buying processes.
- Developing and implementing go-to-market strategies that include market sizing and segmentation, targeting, value proposition, promotion and pricing strategies.
Marketing, Communications and Brand
- Developing annual marketing and communication plans (including tactics, timing & budget) focused on enhancing the CV brand and generating enrolment growth
- Manage, extend and enhance PR and influencer efforts to enhance brand awareness and reputation.
- Direct and develop internal marketing team and external agencies
Management and Leadership
- Managing and developing a best in class sales and marketing team.
- Contributing to Childventures Leadership Team (CLT) to continue to advance the strategy, execution and KPIs of the business.
- Defining vision, case for actions, and inspire others to participate
- Successfully leading all internal and external sales and marketing efforts
- Participate in CLT in the development of corporate strategy and annual business plans
- Bachelor's degree, focus on Business or Marketing
- 5-7 years of relevant experience including 3-5 years of prior extensive related experience in a management position and leading high-performance teams
- Proven success in leading a team of professionals in achieving rigorous sales objectives
- Demonstrated success in developing and implementing successful sales and marketing programs in a comparable category
- Diversity Orientation
- Commitment to continuous learning and behaviors that recognize value and leverage the skills, knowledge and talents of diverse population groups and cultures both internally and externally.
- Strategically aligns need with solutions to get results
- Champions and supports the brand's vision, objectives and strategies
- Demonstrates cross-functional capability
- Strong coaching, training and leadership skills
What You'll Get In Return
- The opportunity to shape and grow an exciting concept that has huge ambitions in Canada
- A flexible, collaborative, dynamic, and fast-paced work environment.
- Competitive employer paid benefits and compensation package