JOB DESCRIPTION :
We are Canada Life
Being a part of Canada Life means you have a voice. This is a place where your unique background, perspectives and talents are valued, and shape our future success.
You can be your best here. You're part of a diverse and inclusive workplace where your career and well-being are championed. You'll have the opportunity to excel in your way, finding new and better ways to deliver exceptional customer and advisor experiences.
Together, as part of a great team, you'll deliver on our shared purpose to improve the well-being of Canadians. It's our driving force. Become part of a strong and successful company that's trusted by millions of Canadians to do the right thing.
Be your best at Canada Life.
We are looking for a Marketing Associate
The Marketing Associate is responsible for the daily administrative operations in the Financial Centre. This includes working closely with Advisors providing value-added sales support, client service and marketing support to help them grow their business.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Provide a high level of customer service and sales support to advisors and management to help them attain their sales goals; thereby assisting the financial centre to achieve its production targets;
- Involved in advisors' sales processes including data mining to help uncover opportunities;
- Support and sponsor local and head office initiatives;
- Follow specific administrative processes & guidelines to ensure deadlines are met;
- Provide outstanding customer support through efficient and effective service delivery;
- Provide professional, knowledgeable sales and service support thus contributing to new sales and conservation of existing business;
- Maintain and ensure compliance standards are met within the office;
- Review new applications and all supporting forms and documentation for accuracy and completeness;
- Communicate with Advisors regarding incomplete/missing applications, forms and information requirements. This may involve multiple follow-ups with advisors and requires utmost tact and diplomacy;
- Review/prepare financial (deposits, switches, transfers, redemptions, etc.) and non-financial (change of beneficiary, banking, address, name, etc.) change request documentation;
- Book client appointments for advisors and prep paperwork in advance for meetings;
- Maintain and ensure compliance standards are met with advisors, and within the Financial Centre;
- Other special projects, as required.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- Post-Secondary education; business related field preferred
- Strong communication skills: oral and written, in a clear and concise manner;
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal, responding promptly to requests; effective telephone techniques; tact, courtesy and patience
- Tech savvy with the proven ability to maximize the use of MS office tools, Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Office 365;
- Aptitude and ability for learning additional industry-related software and tools;
- Adaptable to change, with an understanding of the need to quickly change priorities and respond in a positive manner
- Work in a collaborative and effective team environment to set goals, resolve issues and make decisions;
- Decision-maker with the ability to prioritize multiple tasks and manage interruptions, to assess situations to determine the importance, urgency and risks, and make clear decisions which are timely and in the best interests of the organization;
- Ability to organize and develop a work schedule; independently monitors progress towards goals, and track details/data/information/activities.
- Working experience in financial industry is an asset;
- Bilingual ability is an asset
Be your best at Canada Life- Apply today
We are one of Canada's top 100 employers!
Canada Life serves the financial security needs of more than 13 million people across Canada, with additional operations in Europe and the United States. As members of the Power Financial Corporation group of companies, we're one of Canada's leading insurers with interests in life insurance, health insurance, investment and retirement savings. We offer a broad portfolio of financial and benefit plan solutions for individuals, families, businesses and organizations.
We are committed to providing an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we live, and to creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential.
Canada Life would like to thank all applicants, however only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted