The Sales Advisor is responsible to maintain or achieve full occupancy at all times. The Retirement Counsellor ensures the development, implementation and evaluation of a facility marketing plan; team member training on customer service and lease-up procedures; building tour readiness and provides coordination of promotional activities within the residence including community linkages.
- Maintains or achieves budgeted and/or full occupancy at all times. Reports on variances to budgeted occupancy monthly.
- Sales Advisors will take a relationship and prospect centred selling approach to all interactions with prospective residents.
- Sales Advisors will invest in deliberate and focused planning for prospect advances.
- Will hold primary responsibility for all sales functions including; lead management, documentation, reporting, touring/retouring and follow up.
- Develops annual marketing plan and is responsible for implementation, evaluation, and revisions based on changes in the marketplace and competitive intelligence.
- Works collaboratively with the Director of Wellness or designate to ensure appropriate new resident admission and follow up to all residents admitted to hospital to set process for their return to residence.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Must have 5 years marketing / sales experience including tours and lease up, preferably in seniors housing or hospitality.
- A post-secondary degree or diploma in marketing or public relations or equivalent is an asset.
- Must have excellent customer service skills and knowledge and be able to teach others.
- Must be able to flexible to accommodate tours and events on weekends and evenings.
- Must present a professional image to the public at all times and be able to represent/promote the residence at outside business meetings, community
For Ontario locations, in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act 2005, upon request, support will be provided for accommodations throughout the recruitment, selection and assessment process.