Virtira is always looking for passionate, on-the-go professionals who crave balance and opportunity. Everyone at Virtira works remotely, so no more worrying about traffic, long commutes to the city, or missing time with the family.
Working under the guidance and principals of our CEO, Cynthia Watson, Virtira has mastered the art and science of powering remote team productivity for more than a decade. We are a diversity employer and are proud to have a predominately female team with entrepreneurial spirit, heart and hustle.
Sr. Marketing Manager (Digital Media)
Our new hands-on Sr. Manager of Marketing will lead a team of high-achievers to elevate our new brand through world-class digital content, campaign development and management. Formerly Sales Beacon, we are taking the name in a new direction to support exciting, aggressive diversification and business growth plans. We are looking for someone to also be our gatekeeper
- for quality assurance, for content perfection and design excellence.
You will be the Marketing go-to person on the management team. We will collaborate with and rely on you to present world-class online media strategies, to nurture our online presence and to share your metrics, analytics and to report the results of your initiatives. A small team of creative, high-energy, dedicated marketers will look to you for authentic leadership and support of their growth & development.
Our wish list of experience is below
- if you think you have what it takes to take on this exciting and super-rewarding role, please apply and send a few samples and examples of your past successes along with an idea of your expectations in terms of compensation.
- Cross channel digital campaign development, management & result
- Development of new market segments via iterative online testing of value statements
- Develop and manage social media channels
- Understand the PR process, how it can be optimized
- Impeccable copywriting & copy editing
- Manage and evolve the brand and all associated contact points (website, business cards, sales collateral, internal communications)
- Outbound marketing via Email, social media and assisting with telephone sales campaigns
- Analytics & business metrics
- Creative direction
- Team leadership
- General business practices
- Post secondary education in marketing, with extensive experience in digital media
Our ideal candidate traits:
- Has passions outside of work
- Adaptable and flexible
- Can say ?no? or ?pause? in order to maintain healthy work life balance for the team
- Interested in learning new things
- Craves versatility in their job
- A natural leader; influential without authority
- Takes initiative
- Creative problem-solver
- Highly organized
- Understands business
Maybe you are looking for a change, or maybe you are looking for a better life. Either way we invite you to submit your resume and cover letter to the attention of Human Resources.
(*It is advised that you monitor your junk mail for any communications regarding your application)
We welcome applications from persons with disabilities and will accommodate throughout the selection process when requested.