ABOUT THE ROLE
Please see details/fill out profile/and apply here: https://app.communo.com/work/e8409dd9ede549d880be2bf9d595d599
El Tequileño is an award-winning tequila founded in 1959 by legendary tequila pioneer Don Jorge Salles Cuervo. 60 years ago, he began producing tequila from field to bottle in the magical town of Tequila, Jalisco. El Tequileño quickly gained brand prominence in the state of Jalisco, delivering craft and quality tequila to the most demanding of palates. To share the tequila experience we built a luxury boutique hotel located on the scenic grounds of our working distillery. The secret is out! We are sharing El Tequileño with the world!
Tequileño is seeking a Brand and Digital Marketing Coordinator to work with their international marketing team to bring operational structure and digital excellence to their marketing function. This critical role will report directly with the Global VP Marketing and the VP of Corporate Affairs and collaborate directly with Branding and Ecommerce agencies.
YOUR QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- You have a strong sense of Digital Marketing and Content Production:
- Facilitate Brand Management and Quality Assurance with marketing partners.
- Continuously elevating the brand standards along with our Brand Guidelines.
- Creative & Brand writing skills for the purpose of developing marketing collateral.
- Deep understanding of SEO and technical writing skills to implement.
- Strong sense of design and the ability to work within brand standards to develop digital and print marketing collateral.
- Social media marketing experience is considered an asset.
Comfortable with technology platforms:
- Digital File Management Systems like Sharepoint.
- Adobe suite of design and file editing software.
- Developing and launching email marketing campaigns in Hubspot.
- Online Web development platforms like WIX to layout, format, publish web content.
- Fluid in the Microsoft Suite of Products (Powerpoint & Word)
You are a driven self-starter with a passion for operations and management:
- Exceptionally detail-oriented with high standards of design.
- Strong project management and vendor management skills.
- Naturally organized and create clarity from systems and content.
- Creative thinking and problem solving to overcome obstacles.
- Work well under pressure and deliver on time.
- Advanced communication skills with the ability to talk to various stakeholders.
- 3-5 Years of marketing coordination or digital marketing coordination.
- Can work onsite in Calgary Alberta, Canada
- Speak and write Spanish and can support translation into localized markets
- Passionate about Food and Drink Culture and love Tequila!
- Event Planning and Coordination
- 3 Month Full-time Contract to Full-Time Employment (40 hours week)
- Benefits package available after probation period
- 50k USD Salary Depending on Experience
- Apply with a completed profile and a short note about why you would be a good fit for the role.
Looking forward to meeting you!