Job Description :
We are Canada Life
Being a part of Canada Life means you have a voice. This is a place where your unique background, perspectives and talents are valued, and shape our future success.
You can be your best here. You're part of a diverse and inclusive workplace where your career and well-being are championed. You'll have the opportunity to excel in your way, finding new and better ways to deliver exceptional customer and advisor experiences.
Together, as part of a great team, you'll deliver on our shared purpose to improve the well-being of Canadians. It's our driving force. Become part of a strong and successful company that's trusted by millions of Canadians to do the right thing.
Be your best at Canada Life.
As a Regional Sales Representative, you'll work closely with the Regional Sales Manager and Regional Sales Associates to create greater consistency and accessibility to wholesale support for Advisors associated with Canada Life.
In the Regional Sales Representative role, you will:
- Deliver bottom line wealth sales growth by working in collaboration with our Regional Sales Managers (Wealth) to generate sales and meet and exceed sales targets
- Prospect new leads and leverage an existing database of contacts to build and strengthen relationships with advisors by phone, virtually and a through a limited amount of face to face interaction.
- Utilize Salesforce to closely track calls and log appointments, manage the sales workflow, upload new contacts and monitor progress
- Lead generation of prescribed conversion rates and sales targets
- Grow the region by optimizing Advisor relationships and providing follow up and marketing support to advisors
- Partner with Advisors to develop an understanding of their book of business (i.e. goals, targets, expectations, needs) with existing advisors in the territory
- Uncover sales and cross-selling opportunities and educate advisors on the benefits of incorporating wealth solutions into their book of business
- Represent the wealth business as an expert consultant in matters related to; the wealth industry, product, regulatory and advice on private wealth solutions
- Provide pre and post-sales support by developing/providing sales strategies, concepts, marketing ideas and support.
- Contribute to and consider new approaches to doing business with advisors and clients
Who we are looking for:
- Post-secondary education in a related field (i.e. Business School or College degree or diploma)
- 2-5 years' experience in the financial services/investment industry preferred
Successful completion of a financial services industry course/program (ex. CSC, IFIC, CIM, CFA, CFP, etc)
- Strong interpersonal/relationship-building skills and a work ethic that demonstrates you are sales and results oriented, a motivated self-starter, career focused, dynamic and involved in extracurricular activities
- Excellent social skills and thrives in a team environment
- Expert communicator with the ability to present, train and transfer knowledge to a variety of audiences
- Great telephone etiquette with the ability to manage high call volumes
- Negotiation skills; perseverance when encountering discouraging setbacks
- Competency in investment product knowledge, tools and sales concepts and having an in-depth marketplace awareness and awareness of the impact of developments and trends on the organization and the industry
Perks of working with Canada Life:
Ongoing professional development: We offer an array of proprietary and industry leading programs, seminars and learning workshops to inspire greatness and improve your knowledge, training and selling/marketing skills.
Competitive compensation: We designed our compensation program to reward you for building your regions business. It includes a base salary, productivity-based bonuses and benefit options, a company-matching RPP and a share ownership plan.
Recognition and rewards: We go all out to recognize excellent performance with a multitude of programs, campaigns, promotions and development meetings to reward your success.
Proven processes, strategies and tools: We provide a wide array of resources, tools and processes for improving workflow, working with clients as well as for leading your territory.
Be your best at Canada Life- Apply today
We are one of Canada's top 100 employers!
Canada Life serves the financial security needs of more than 13 million people across Canada, with additional operations in Europe and the United States. As members of the Power Financial Corporation group of companies, we're one of Canada's leading insurers with interests in life insurance, health insurance, investment and retirement savings. We offer a broad portfolio of financial and benefit plan solutions for individuals, families, businesses and organizations.
We are committed to providing an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we live, and to creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential.
Canada Life would like to thank all applicants, however only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted