What started as the result of a hackathon in 2014 is now the world's #1 Instagram marketing platform. Later was built on the idea that social media management should be easy, quick, and affordable. Six years and hundred thousand users later, we're still going strong.
We're looking for people who can help us build something great for our customers-from content writers, designers to developers. So if you're the kind of person who really cares about making something meaningful, then keep reading.
Our core cultural values are manifested in our practices and processes every day. We highly value transparency and fairness in everything we do. We look for people who like to move quickly, are ambitious yet humble and have a great sense of humour. If you have a mischievous spark of fun, that's even better.
What you will be doing:
Later is looking for a creative and strategic product marketer to join our global marketing team. In partnership with our Product, Marketing and Customer teams, you'll bring new features to market, driving awareness and engagement at scale. As the Senior Product Marketing Manager, you are the conduit between Product and Marketing teams
- helping people discover and love Later. You contribute to every facet of the product's journey. From influencing the product roadmap, determining positioning and messaging, developing the go to market plans and execution, you help shape the product and help grow a loyal customer base. This is a multi-faceted role where you will work cross-functionally with our Content, Creative, Growth, Customer and Product teams. This position will report to the SVP Marketing, collaborating to help define this evolving category at the intersection of social, content and commerce.
The Later HQ is located in Vancouver, Canada, but you will be joining a remote global marketing team of 26+, so we're looking for someone that works autonomously but is also great at team communication.
- Lead the Go-to-Market strategy for new products and features, executing releases and campaigns, collaborating with Content, Creative, Growth and Customer teams
- Develop and refine product positioning based on customer research and product vision, partnering with the Product team and senior leadership team.
- Refine product messaging across all stages of the customer journey, on the web, in mobile channels (i.e. app stores), marketing channels, training and other key assets
- Create and execute effective innovative strategies and marketing plans that drive awareness, engagement and product adoption.
- Ensure complete, timely and accurate communication, particularly around production schedules, between Product and Marketing teams.
- Develop a deep knowledge of our customers developing personas to help inform product messaging and feature prioritization.
- Deliver deep competitive insights at the company and product level to be used in product decision making.
- Leverage marketing insights and customer data to better understand our customers and represent the voice of the customer,
- Manage and grow the team to match the needs of the company, currently a Product Marketing Associate
What we're looking for:
- 4 years+ product marketing experience (ideally consumer or freemium SaaS context).
- Comfortable in an experimental and scrappy environment.
- Experience working with product, design, growth, and content teams.
- Experience turning data and insights into programs for improving awareness and adoption at global scale. You must be comfortable making decisions based on data.
- Excellent communication skills. You are someone who is comfortable saying exactly what you are thinking.
- A generous Education & Conference Budget
- Health Savings Plan
- Flexible Hours & Work Schedule
- Technology Bonus
- Annual Company Retreat
- Vacation & Sick Days
- Bright, spacious, and modern office, 5 rooftop patios with amazing city views
People & Places (HR), Product, and Development roles are based out of our Vancouver headquarters. If you are not located in Vancouver, but interested in relocating for the role let us know!
Whereas, roles on our Marketing and Customer Experience teams are open to remote candidates based out of Toronto and London, UK, in addition to working out of our Vancouver headquarters.
Note about applying:
This is the best place to submit your application for it to be reviewed by our team. Later does not work with recruitment agencies to fill open positions. We will not be accepting requests to work with agencies.