We'd love to hear from you if you are looking for:
- Start-up energy working with a brilliant and passionate team
- $300 billion market opportunity
- Exponential growth (10X revenue growth in 2020)
- Rockstar teammates. You will be working with a strong team with prior work experience at Facebook, Amazon, Microsoft, GEICO, Lending Club, SoFi, etc.
About the role:
As a copywriter on the Jerry team, you will research and write articles to help our readers make informed decisions about their personal finance and the management of their two most expensive assets, their car and their home. You will play a big role in scaling our organic content across our website, social media channels, ad networks, affiliates and partner sites to continue driving our audience reach and user growth. Working with our talented team of writers and editors, you will play a pivotal role in building and shaping the future of our story.
- Writing engaging and insightful editorial content that will delight our readers and help them make important decisions about their finances
- Researching and fact-checking highly sought-after topics across personal finance, insurance, and car and home-related subject matter
- Adhering to our brand guidelines across all digital media platforms
- Tracking and analyzing content performance to continue driving visibility across search and social channels
- Bachelor Degree in English Literature, Journalism, Digital Media, Publishing or related
- Impeccable writing skills including the ability to harness style, tone and voice to appeal to your target audience
- Strong attention to detail; ability to conduct thorough and meticulous research
- Strong command of the written English language and an eye for how details can make a big impact
- Ability to juggle multiple competing deadlines without missing a beat
Jerry.ai is building the first financial platform for your car that helps people optimize the cost and experience of owning a car (making ownership easy & affordable). There are 240M cars in the US alone. For most people, cars are one of the most expensive assets they own and families on average spend 20% of their income on car expenses, making this a massive market.