Farber Debt Solutions, a member of the Farber Group, is one of Canada's oldest and most respected debt solution providers. The firm helps individuals and businesses get out of debt and start rebuilding their lives and businesses again. Farber Tax Solutions is a tax dispute resolution firm serving clients across Canada. Our team of ex-CRA professionals provide effective tax solutions, and with the help of our tax lawyers from our affiliate: Farber Tax Law, ensure that clients get the high-quality litigation services and legal advice they need.
Established in 1979, Farber has over 200 employees in over 70 offices across Ontario, BC and Alberta and has helped over 100,000 Canadians get out of debt and solve their tax disputes.
Manager, Performance Marketing to join Farber's Consumer Practice. Reporting to the Director, Digital Marketing & Web Channel, you will be responsible for driving new customer growth through optimization and expansion of our Paid Channels including but not limited to Paid Search, Paid Social, Campaign Management, Programmatic, Ad Platforms, and other Digital Media channels with opportunity to define and grow our future state in-house capabilities in data driven marketing solutions including DMP, DSP, etc. You will manage campaign execution, optimization, and spend distribution of in-house and agency delivered campaigns and be responsible for our search strategy, digital display media, mobile and new media. This role will work very closely with the rest of the Digital Marketing team to ensure all strategies tie in with the overall digital ecosystem to maximize acquisition performance and contribute to positive ROI.
- Day to day management and optimization of PPC campaigns, making recommendations on and improving campaign performance.
- Drive audience 1st and data driven marketing solutions across digital planning and ensure campaigns are managed in a manner to facilitate robust measurement and data hygiene
- Drive and manage our online media strategy with agency support and plan, manage and execute media strategy including display, OLV, CTV, OTT, etc.
- Facilitate tagging strategies and accurate tracking for conversion and remarketing for PPC and display activities using Google Analytics to drive continuous improvements and engagement.
- Create and implement data-led strategies and feed learnings in to existing and future campaigns.
- Interpret data delivered by the analytics and reporting team on a regular basis for optimization and recommendations
- Ability to develop and launch new campaigns, whilst continuously optimizing (audience / bidding strategy / creative / landing page), beta participation, and new channel discovery, and incorporate into overall growth strategy.
- Development of client-specific measurement plans, and translate measurement frameworks into performance KPIs, aligning activation to the measurement plan
- Responsible for providing actionable insights on media performance and optimizations to drive greater efficiency and results for clients across digital channels
- Perform analysis on the Media mix rationale, budget distribution, forecasting and phasing of targets
- Proactively providing insights on campaign performance to the wider team.
- Continually find ways to improve on performance metrics through testing and new initiatives.
- Develop, grow and implement Paid Digital and Social media strategy for the Canadian market.
- Execution of Media campaigns to ensure KPIs are set and achieved, optimize media mixes, identify media innovations and use media technology to increase efficiency and effectiveness.
- Oversee the digital space and including managing and growing Paid Social, Paid Search, Digital Media, Mobile, Programmatic, Data Analytics, etc.
- Keep current with the latest PPC practices and guidelines
- 7+ years of proven experience in PPC and Campaign Management and Analytics is essential
- Experience with multiple acquisition channels, AB testing, creative and landing page testing
- Strong analytical skills and familiarity with attribution methods
- In-depth knowledge and proficiency in bid management, tagging, trafficking and optimization of AdWords.
- Build and grow programmatic & DSP platform trafficking
- management experience with agency support with the expectation to bring in-house.
- Experience in building audience based and performance-based media plans using outcomes and KPIs to determine digital partner and channel splits
- Have a strong knowledge of digital marketing technologies, including: DSP, DMP, Ad Server, Ad Verification and Site Analytics
- Ability to interpret data into meaningful insights for clients on a regular basis
- daily, weekly, monthly
- Experience with developing testing methodologies
- Comfortable optimizing and reporting on media buys for KPI's across all stages of the marketing funnel and across various objectives.
- In-depth proficiency with Google Analytics and other Analytics and Media Measurement and Attribution platforms.
- Proven track-record of digital acquisition & driving growth results
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically, and identify and solve problems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill
- Ability to work within a team and independently
- Strong organizational, time management, and analytical skills
- Excellent with numbers and in creating top quality written reports
- Strong project management skills; detail-oriented with the ability to operate in a fast-paced environment with a sense of urgency and focus
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent experience) We thank all candidates for submitting their resume, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA). Farber Financial and its entities will provide accommodations to job applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require an accommodation, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs.