Title: Marketing Content Manager
Reporting to: Director, Marketing (https://www.linkedin.com/in/lesleyhorlickatlinkedin/)
Location: Remote, Work from Home l Canada
Who we are
Tehama Enterprise Desktop as a Service is a DaaS disruptor that's revolutionizing remote work.
With Tehama, enterprises can instantly create cloud-based virtual offices, virtual rooms, and virtual desktops anywhere in the world. We consolidate all of the technology and tools you need to permit remote workers to access corporate infrastructure in a single platform that is easy to use, secure and compliant.
No other solution on the market today connects remote workers with mission-critical and data-sensitive systems in less than an hour, with unparalleled security and a complete audit trail.
Visit tehama.io to learn more.
The Opportunity: Marketing Content Manager
Reporting to the Director of Marketing, the Marketing Content Manager will partner with the Marketing Director & cross-functional teams to own Tehama's Marketing Communications portfolio. This role will be focused on building content to increase awareness & drive conversion of Tehama marketing content across its core markets and geographies.
Our business & our team are ready to accelerate & scale up! The ideal candidate will have a proven track record working in a Marketing team that has grown from an Enterprise SaaS start-up to an established scale-up business.
This role balances the strategic with the tactical so applicants should have experience in content and digital strategy, as well as hands-on execution and management.
If this sounds like you, keep reading! As the successful candidate, you will be responsible for:
- The Manager, Content and Digital Marketing, will play a vital role in driving demand for Tehama. The successful candidate will own the content planning and execution role for the marketing department.
- Manage content creation including blogs, case studies, contributed articles, whitepapers, email communications, videos, infographics and other sales tools in support of integrated marketing programs for channel partners and end user customers
- Craft accurate, compelling marketing messaging, positioning Tehama to target audiences
- Analyze web traffic and campaign metrics and proposing new content to continually drive customer interest
- Work closely with Sales and Product Management to understand customer/partner needs and personas and create content for all stages of the buying cycle
- Manage the content lifecycle by monitoring quality, accuracy and timeliness of all content; update and repurpose content where necessary and proposing new content as required
- Stay on top of industry news and trends and analyzing the competition
- Copy editing and peer reviewing content for accuracy, style and message
- General marketing coordination & team support as required by the business
- Support Channel Program marketing initiatives as needed
What we are looking for:
- The successful candidate will be a seasoned Marketing Communications professional with a strong editorial background; ideally a Bachelor's degree in Journalism, Communications or Marketing or equivalent career experience
- You have a minimum of 3 years of direct marketing automation experience
- HubSpot is a must.
- A professional that is passionate about our brand & our space, as well as someone who will thrive in a collaborative global, remote & high-velocity environment that will grow with us
- Entrepreneurial, self-motivated, and outcome-oriented and comfortable with the speed of our business
- Strong writing and editing skills are essential
- Career track record in Enterprise SaaS Technology would be preferred to help set you up for success!
An equivalent combination of education and experience, which results in demonstrated ability to apply skills will be taken into consideration. Tehama is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will need to fulfill the requirements necessary to obtain a background check.
What do you get in return:
- Competitive total rewards package
- Why Commute? Work remotely when you like
- Build a product that will enable the remote future of work & collaborate digitally with the industry's top minds!
- Team socials every Friday & Monthly Town Halls to bring our global teams together
- For this job, an equivalent combination of education and experience, which results in demonstrated ability to apply skills will also be considered
- Tehama is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
- All applicants will need to fulfill the requirements necessary to obtain a background check
- No Recruitment Agencies, please