GardaWorld is one of the leading companies of Canada's Security Solutions. We provide risk management solutions for our clients with a team of security professionals, which are highly experienced and qualified. GardaWorld is currently hiring an Inside Sales Representative for our Security Services Division business line.
Inside Sales Representative Profile
The Inside Sales Representative will be responsible for driving organic sales growth within an assigned region with a focus on SMB (small to medium sized business) and will act in a sales support role.
Inside Sales Representative Responsibilities:
Duties & Responsibilities
- Prospecting and generating leads within assigned region
- Initiate communication with prospects to promote GardaWorld's services over the phone and through email campaigns
- Provide sales support to the departmet by ensuring CRM tool is updated and maintained to standards
Inside Sales Representative Qualifications:
- Strong organizational and negotiation skills with the ability to drive change and deliver targeted results.
- Collaboration and teamwork are a critical component to success in this role.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (both verbal and written) with the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong client service and presentation skills
- Strong sales ability, persuasiveness, and judgment skills with the ability to build relationships with key stakeholders.
- Strong project management and collaborative skills with the ability to work closely with all sales staff and other internal support teams across the company.
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and CRM programs).
- Strong negotiation and analytical skills.
Interested in the Inside Sales Representative role at GardaWorld? Please submit your resume online.