About Spark Power Group Inc.
Spark Power Group Inc., (?Spark Power?) is committed to becoming the Trusted Partner in Power and the leading independent and integrated power solutions provider to the industrial, commercial, institutional, and utility markets across North America. Spark delivers cost-effective, customer-centric solutions that address cost, quality, reliability, and power sustainability to integrate new technologies and help transition our customers to the grid of the future. Learn more at www.sparkpowercorp.com (https://can01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.sparkpowercorp.com&data=02%7C01%7Ccsparaga%40sparkpowercorp.com%7Cae967dc8d5824e689e0b08d72c8637e6%7C26ce6dc3e2e443559cd40171a7d817f4%7C0%7C0%7C637026827279487311&sdata=HMSalFZ8NXgGyeGS%2FMV2n8VqA9vK%2BvqOuypKiIy7Ov8%3D&reserved=0) and Like us on social @SparkPowerCorp
The role of the Account Development specialist supports the sales function, by researching and being the first point of contact to customers. They will provide administrative support to sale to help drive the department forward.
What we offer:
- Full benefits after a 3-month probation period
- ESOP and RRSP options
- Paid training
- A positive work environment
- Industry research and lead generation for Spark Power business units across USA/Canada
- Research relevant industries and facilities within an assigned area
- Make B2B calls (cold/warm) to prospective customers to generate new business
- Schedule meetings for account executives, sales managers, and branch managers
- Update and manage all sales activities, opportunities, and account information in CRM
- Consistently achieve weekly/monthly quota of qualified opportunities
- Diploma/Degree (preferred)
- Must be fluent in English with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 2 years of relevant b2b or b2c telephone experience
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
- Self-motivated and results oriented
Spark Power Corp is committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disability Act (AODA).